The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Household Cleaners Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global household cleaners market size reached US$ 35.7 Billion in 2022. Household cleaners refer to various chemicals and cleaning solutions used to remove dirt, germs, and other contaminants from soft and hard surfaces at home. They include abrasive, non-abrasive cleaners, bleaches, disinfectants, hard water stain removers, and other ammonia- and baking soda-based products that are highly effective against dust, clay, grease, soap scum, oil, hard water marks, limescale, and microbial growth. They are also used to sanitize the place, provide freshness, and maintain personal health and hygiene in the household. Owing to these properties, there has been an escalating demand for household cleaners across the globe.
Global Household Cleaners Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the growing awareness among the masses regarding personal hygiene and cleanliness due to the sudden outbreak of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19). In addition, the rising demand for environment-friendly and sustainable household products represents another major growth-inducing factor. Nowadays, various leading manufacturers are using natural and organic ingredients, such as vegetable oils, cornstarch, alcohol, baking soda, oxygen bleach, washing soda, and citrus solvents, in their cleaners that do not have any adverse effects on health. Besides this, the implementation of numerous awareness programs by the government of numerous countries to promote the need for proper hygiene and cleanliness across the residential and commercial spaces is also escalating the product demand. Furthermore, the increasing number of residential projects, rapid urbanization, rising disposable incomes, and changing lifestyles of consumers are some of the other factors propelling market growth. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 46.0 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.2% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the product type, the market has been segmented into surface, glass, toilet bowl, and other cleaners.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been segregated into supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, online stores, and others.
- The market has been classified based on the ingredient into surfactants, builders, solvents, antimicrobials, and others.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been categorized into bathroom, kitchen, floor, fabric, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined in the report, with some of the key players being Bombril S/A, Church & Dwight Co. Inc., Colgate-Palmolive Company, Godrej Consumer Products Limited, Henkel AG & Company KGaA, Kao Corporation, Reckitt Benckiser Group plc., S. C. Johnson & Son Inc., The Procter & Gamble Company and Unilever Plc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Distribution Channel, Ingredient, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Bombril S/A, Church & Dwight Co. Inc., Colgate-Palmolive Company, Godrej Consumer Products Limited, Henkel AG & Company KGaA, Kao Corporation, Reckitt Benckiser Group plc., S. C. Johnson & Son Inc., The Procter & Gamble Company and Unilever Plc
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800