According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Human Identification Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028," the global human identification market reached a value of US$ 1.7 Billion in 2022. Human identification refers to recognizing and distinguishing individuals based on their unique characteristics or traits. It is a fundamental aspect of human interaction and is crucial in various domains, including forensic laboratories, research centers, and academic and government institutes. It encompasses a range of techniques and technologies employed to establish and confirm a person's identity. It enables secure access to personal devices, online accounts, and financial transactions. It provides enhanced security, accuracy, and convenience, benefiting various applications and sectors. It also aids in the monitoring of individual criminal records, the identification of evidence trails, and the determination of pardon outcomes.
Global Human Identification Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by increasing security concerns. In line with this, the rapid innovations in human identification technologies, such as iris scanners, are significantly contributing to the market. Furthermore, the rising integration of artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms is positively influencing the market. Apart from this, the regulatory requirements and compliance standards are also acting as another growth-inducing factor. Moreover, the growing need for accurate identification methods is catalyzing the market. The growth of the market is propelled by the escalating demand for DNA analysis due to a considerable rise in global crime rates. Consequently, human identification finds extensive application in forensic investigations, disaster victim identification, and anthropology, ensuring the elimination of misattributed individuals and allocating resources toward more promising avenues of inquiry. The market is further benefiting from substantial research and development (R&D) activities and the enactment of diverse government policies that allocate funding for forensic programs. These factors collectively contribute to a favorable outlook for the market. Looking forward, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 3.4 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 11.5% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the product & service, the market has been categorized into instruments, assay kits and reagents, and software and services.
- Based on the technology, the market has been divided into Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR), Next Generation Sequencing (NGS), nucleic acid purification and extraction, capillary electrophoresis, rapid DNA analysis, and others.
- Based on the application, the market has been classified into forensic applications, paternity testing, and others.
- Based on the end user, the market has been categorized into forensic laboratories and research centers, academic and government institutes.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, along with the profiles of the key players being Abbott Laboratories, Agilent Technologies Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Eurofins Scientific, Hamilton Company, Illumina Inc., Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, PerkinElmer Inc., Promega Corporation, Qiagen N.V., Siemens AG, and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product & Service, Technology, Application, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Abbott Laboratories, Agilent Technologies Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Eurofins Scientific, Hamilton Company, Illumina Inc., Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, PerkinElmer Inc., Promega Corporation, Qiagen N.V., Siemens AG and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800