The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Humidifiers Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global humidifiers market reached a value of US$
2.2 Billion in 2022. A humidifier refers to an electrical device that increases the moisture level in a room or a building. It adds moisture to the air, which prevents skin irritation or inflammation and cures common cold and flu symptoms. It also imarcprovides relief to individuals suffering from sinus congestion, nose bleeding, and chapped lips. Humidifiers are also used for nourishing indoor plants and maintaining a safe electric environment by decreasing static electricity. As a result, they are widely utilized in homes, commercial and institutional buildings, hospitals, data centers, concert halls, museums, art galleries, and shopping complexes.
Global Humidifiers Market Trends:
In recent years, the degrading air quality and the growing consciousness about the adverse effects of air pollutants have encouraged individuals to shift toward humidifiers to improve the air quality of their homes and offices. This represents one of the key factors driving the market growth. Besides this, the introduction of smart humidifiers by key players enable users to regulate the relative humidity levels of their homes and offices through smartphones and mobile devices. This, coupled with the rising product adoption in the electronic industry to eliminate the static electricity build-up and maintain the required humidity level for compact discs, computer storage, and other electronic devices, is positively influencing the market growth. Furthermore, the growing prevalence of respiratory diseases such as asthma and sinusitis, the escalating demand for industrial ultrasonic humidifiers for indoor planting, and various technological advancements are some of the other factors creating a favorable market outlook across the globe. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$
3.1 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of
5.85% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the product type, the market has been segmented into warm-mist, ultrasonic, cool-mist, and other humidifiers. Amongst these, warm-mist humidifiers hold the largest market share.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been bifurcated into offline and online.
- Based on the application, the market has been classified into industrial, residential, and commercial.
- Region-wise, North America holds the leading position in the market. Other major regions include Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Honeywell International Inc., Newell Brands, Procter & Gamble Co., BONECO, Condair Group AG, Carel Industries S.p.A., Dyson Ltd, Humidifirst, Inc., Crane USA, De’Longhi Appliances S.r.l, Heaven Fresh USA Inc. and UCAN CO., LTD.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Phone No: (D) +91 120 433 0800 | www.imarcgroup.com
Americas :- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331