The latest report by IMARC, titled “Hydraulic Tools Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, finds that the global hydraulic tools market size reached US$ 1.6 Billion in 2022. Hydraulic tools refer to high-powered equipment employed for operating hydraulic machinery with pressurized fluid. They are utilized for constructing roads and highways, creating barriers and fences, tunneling and mining, securing street signs to metal posts, and powering construction cranes. They are flexible and portable and can be hooked onto a hydraulic power unit or a hydraulic system for numerous industrial purposes.
Global Hydraulic Tools Market Trends:
One of the primary factors driving the market is the growing construction sector and rapid industrialization. Additionally, the augmenting demand for material handling equipment in various industry verticals, including marine, oil and gas, and automotive , is creating a positive market outlook. Other than this, the significant growth in the automobile industry, including passenger cars, aerospace, light trucks, and light commercial vehicles, is positively influencing the market growth. Besides this, the extensive adoption of hydraulic tools in forges, packing machines, cranes, and marine equipment due to their economic and efficient nature is escalating the product demand. Moreover, there has been increasing integration of electronics with hydraulic cylinders in order to increase functionality, accuracy, and improvements in controlled performance. Along with this, governments of numerous nations are extensively investing in the infrastructure of sports and facilities, which is catalyzing market growth. Other major growth-inducing factors include numerous technological advancements in tools and machinery used in the core construction of the infrastructure industry, vigorous investment by key players in the hydraulic ecosystem, and rising usage of hydraulic tools in the agriculture industry for producing crops and livestock management. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 2.0 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 4.4% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the type, the market has been divided into hydraulic cylinder and jack, hydraulic rescue tools, tension and torque tools, and others.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been bifurcated into online and offline channels.
- Based on the end user, the market has been segmented into industrial manufacturing, oil and gas and petrochemical, utility, railway, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been classified into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, with some of the key players being Atlas Copco North America LLC, BVA Hydraulics, Cembre S.p.A. (Lysne S.P.A,), Emerson Electric Co., Enerpac Tool Group Corp., Hangzhou WREN Hydraulic Equipment Manufacture Co. Ltd., Hi-Force Limited, HTL Group Ltd., Kudos Mechanical Co. Ltd., LUKAS Hydraulik GmbH (IDEX Corporation), SPX Flow Inc., Super Unique Enterprise Co. Ltd., and Tai Cheng Hydraulic Industry Co. Ltd.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Distribution Channel, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Atlas Copco North America LLC, BVA Hydraulics, Cembre S.p.A. (Lysne S.P.A.), Emerson Electric Co., Enerpac Tool Group Corp., Hangzhou WREN Hydraulic Equipment Manufacture Co. Ltd., Hi-Force Limited, HTL Group Ltd., Kudos Mechanical Co. Ltd., LUKAS Hydraulik GmbH (IDEX Corporation), SPX Flow Inc., Super Unique Enterprise Co. Ltd. and Tai Cheng Hydraulic Industry Co. Ltd.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800