According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Hydrazine Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global hydrazine market reached a value of US$ 478.1 Million in 2022. Hydrazine (N2H4) is an inorganic and reactive compound produced by combining sodium hypochlorite and ammonia. In its anhydrous form, hydrazine is a highly toxic, colorless, flammable liquid and sensitizer. It is most commonly used to make lightweight foaming agents, which are further utilized in the production of disposable cups, insulation panels, and packaging. Hydrazine is also found in nuclear power stations as it is a strong reducing agent, which delays corrosion in metals. Other applications of hydrazine include deoxygenation of boiler water, chemical blowing agents, agricultural pesticides, textile dyes, photography chemicals, and manufacturing drugs for the pharmaceutical sector.
Global Hydrazine Market Trends:
The rising employment of hydrazine across several industry verticals is mainly driving the market growth. For instance, hydrazine is used as a transitioning agent in silver, gold, and platinum recovery processes, which is supporting the market growth. Other than this, hydrazine is used for removing contaminants and heavy metals in wastewater treatment applications under effluent conditions. This chemical also protects the boiler tubes from corrosion by forming a hard magnetic layer, which is further fueling the market growth. Additionally, the widespread product adoption as a cost-effective alternative to hydrogen in fuel cells is acting as a growth-inducing factor. Apart from this, rapid urbanization, particularly in developing nations, changing climatic conditions, decreasing arable land, and escalating food demand have intensified the employment of hydrazine in various agrochemicals, such as fertilizers, pesticides, and plant growth regulators (PGR). This, in turn, is creating a positive outlook for the market. Looking forward, the market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 6.95% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the type, the market has been divided into hydrazine hydrate, nitrate, sulfate, and others.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been segmented into corrosion inhibitors, medicinal ingredients, precursor to pesticides, blowing agents, and others.
- Based on the end use industry, the market has been classified into pharmaceuticals, agrochemicals, and other industries.
- Region-wise, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined, with some of the key players being Acuro Organics Limited, Arkema, Arrow Fine Chemicals, Finetech Industry Limited, Japan Finechem Inc (Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company Inc.), Lanxess AG, Lonza Group AG, Merck KGaA, Nippon Carbide Industries Co. Inc., Otsuka-MGC Chemical Company Inc (Otsuka Chemical Co. Ltd.), Tokyo Chemical Industry Co. Ltd and Weifang Yaxing Chemical Co. Ltd.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Application, End Use Industry, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Acuro Organics Limited, Arkema, Arrow Fine Chemicals, Finetech Industry Limited, Japan Finechem Inc (Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company Inc.), Lanxess AG, Lonza Group AG, Merck KGaA, Nippon Carbide Industries Co. Inc., Otsuka-MGC Chemical Company Inc (Otsuka Chemical Co. Ltd.), Tokyo Chemical Industry Co. Ltd and Weifang Yaxing Chemical Co. Ltd.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800