The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Image-guided Therapy Systems Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global image-guided therapy systems market size reached US$ 5.2 Billion in 2022. Image-guided therapy (IGT) systems are diagnostic technologies employed in minimally invasive procedures. They are used to perform, plan, and evaluate surgical techniques and therapeutic interventions. Some commonly used image-guided therapy includes endoscopes, X-ray fluoroscopy, positron emission tomography (PET), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound systems, portable c-arms, and computed tomography (CT) scanners. They help healthcare professionals by providing a three-layered image of the designated region for doing the medical procedure more securely. They also assist in providing less invasive surgeries and more precise real-time treatment. As a result, Image-guided therapy (IGT) systems are widely adopted in the healthcare sector across the globe.
Global Image-guided Therapy Systems Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the increasing incidences of chronic diseases, including cancer, hypertension, high cholesterol, and cardiovascular disease (CVDs). In addition, the growing geriatric population, the increasing inclination toward minimally invasive surgeries (MIS), and escalating demand for modern clinical procedures and smart medical devices to get relevant data at the point of care (POC) are contributing to the market growth. Moreover, the introduction of radiotherapy for cancer treatment and the launch of angiography systems is stimulating the adoption of Image-guided therapy (IGT) system, representing another major growth-inducing factor. Besides this, the introduction of IGT systems that use imaging and special instruments to treat tissues and internal organs without a surgical incision is propelling the market growth. Furthermore, various technological advancements, increasing adoption of robot-assisted endoscopic surgeries, and collaborations between healthcare firms to enhance the effectiveness of treatment therapies are creating a favorable market outlook. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 7.5 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the product, the market has been categorized into ultrasound systems, computed tomography (CT) scanners, positron emission tomography (PET), endoscopes, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), X-ray fluoroscopy, and others.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been segregated into cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, orthopedic surgery, urology, oncology surgery, gastroenterology, and others.
- Based on the end use, the market has been classified into hospitals and clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, research and academic institutions, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined, with some of the key players being Analogic Corporation, Brainlab AG, FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, General Electric Company, Karl Storz SE & Co. KG, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medtronic plc, Siemens Healthineers AG, Stryker Corporation, and Varian Medical Systems Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product, Application, End Use, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Analogic Corporation, Brainlab AG, FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, General Electric Company, Karl Storz SE & Co. KG, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medtronic plc, Siemens Healthineers AG, Stryker Corporation and Varian Medical Systems Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800