According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “In-Dash Navigation System Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global in-dash navigation system market reached a value of US$ 15.3 Billion in 2022. In-dash navigation system refers to a computing system in vehicles that uses a global positioning system (GPS) to provide accurate location, direction, and route information. It consists of several components, such as a display unit, control module, antenna module, and wiring harness. In-dash navigation is widely used for map display, turn-by-turn guidance, real-time traffic information, and weather updates. It also assists in enhancing the driving experience by providing voice assistance, access to music, audio and video functions, hands-free calling features, satellite radio, and cloud connectivity for online and offline location searches.
Global In-Dash Navigation System Market Trends:
The significant growth in the automotive industry across the globe is creating a positive outlook for the market. The in-dash navigation system is widely integrated as a standard feature on new vehicles to provide information associated with traffic congestion and optimum route to reach the intended destination. In line with this, these systems use GPS to improve safety, reduce fuel consumption, and improve route planning, which is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Furthermore, increasing demand for advanced safety features in vehicles, such as advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and lane departure warning systems (LDWS), to provide on-screen instructions and voice prompts, are propelling the market growth. Additionally, the introduction of an in-dash hybrid navigation system that eliminates the need for on-board storage and utilizes cloud computing to provide seamless navigation, fast and up-to-date routing, continuous map update, and over-the-air (OTA) software to create a responsive user experience is providing an impetus to market growth. Moreover, the implementation of stringent policies and regulations by several governments regarding vehicle safety, carbon emission, and the inclusion of GPS navigation in vehicles are positively influencing the market growth. Other factors, including increasing expenditure capacities of consumers, rising safety concerns, and growing sales of passenger vehicles, are anticipated to drive the market toward growth. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market value is expected to reach US$ 29.4 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 11.3% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of component, the market has been divided into display unit, control module, antenna module, and wiring harness.
- Based on technology, the market has been bifurcated into 2D and 3D maps.
- On the basis of the screen size, the market has been classified into less than 6 inches, 6 inches to 11 inches, and greater than 11 inches.
- Based on the vehicle type, the market has been categorized into passenger cars, light commercial vehicles, and heavy commercial vehicles.
- On the basis of sales channel, the market has been bifurcated into original equipment manufacturer and aftermarket.
- On a regional basis, the market has been categorized into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and Others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and Others) Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined, with some of the key players being Alpine Electronics Inc. (Alps Electric Co. Ltd.), Faurecia Clarion Electronics Co., Ltd., Continental Aktiengesellschaft, DENSO Corporation, Garmin Ltd., Harman International Industries (Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd), JVCKENWOOD Corporation, Luxoft Holding Inc. (DXC Technology Company), Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Pioneer Electronics (USA) Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH and TomTom International BV.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Component, Technology, Screen Size, Vehicle Type, Sales Channel, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Alpine Electronics Inc. (Alps Electric Co. Ltd.), Faurecia Clarion Electronics Co., Ltd., Continental Aktiengesellschaft, DENSO Corporation, Garmin Ltd., Harman International Industries (Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd), JVCKENWOOD Corporation, Luxoft Holding Inc. (DXC Technology Company), Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Pioneer Electronics (USA) Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH and TomTom International BV
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal