According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Industrial burner Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global industrial burner market size reached US$ 6.57 Billion in 2022. An industrial burner is a device used in various industrial applications to produce and control a flame for heating, drying, or combustion processes. It is designed to efficiently and effectively burn a specific fuel, such as natural gas, oil, or coal, to generate heat for industrial processes. It is employed in a wide range of equipment and systems, including boilers, furnaces, kilns, ovens, incinerators, and combustion chambers. Its key component includes burner housing, fuel and air supply systems, mixing and ignition systems and flame monitoring and control systems that aid the functioning of industrial burners, providing controlled and efficient combustion for a wide range of applications.
Global Industrial Burner Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the growing awareness regarding energy efficiency among the masses. Since industrial burners are designed to maximize combustion efficiency, ensuring that a higher percentage of the fuel's energy is converted into usable heat, this is providing a boost to the market. Moreover, various stringent environmental regulations and emissions standards undertaken by the government of several countries are driving the adoption of industrial burners to reduce the emission of pollutants. Additionally, the rising incorporation of advanced technologies, such as low-nitrogen oxide burners and combustion controls, to minimize the release of harmful emissions into the atmosphere is significantly supporting the demand on the global level. Also, different industries have specific requirements and standards for their processes. Industrial burners can be customized to meet the unique needs of industries such as power generation, chemical processing, food processing, and metalworking, thereby influencing the market. Other factors, including rapid industrialization and the flexibility and adaptability of industrial burners to switch between different fuel sources based on availability, cost, or specific process requirements, are also impacting the market favorably. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 9.13 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.53% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the burner type, the market has been categorized into regenerative burner, high velocity burner, thermal radiation, radiant burner, customized (burner boiler), flat flame burner, line burner and others. Presently, radiant burner represents the largest segment.
- Based on the fuel type, the market has been segmented into oil-based, gas-based and dual fuel. Among these, oil-based dominates the largest segment.
- On the basis of the automation, the market has been bifurcated into monoblock and duoblock. Currently, monoblock represents the largest segment.
- Based on the operating temperature, the market high temperature (>1,400°F) and low temperature (<1,400°F). Presently, high temperature (>1,400°F) exhibits a clear dominance in the market.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been classified into boilers, furnace/ovens/kiln, air heating/drying and others. Among these, boilers represent the largest segment.
- Based on the end use industry, the market has been segmented into food and beverages, power generation, chemicals, petrochemicals, metals and mining, automotive and others. Presently, chemicals account for the largest market share.
- Region wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa. Among these, Asia Pacific holds the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include Andritz AG, Ariston Holding N.V., Baltur S.p.A., C.I.B. Unigas S.p.A., Fives SAS, HeatGEN Engineering Systems, Honeywell International Inc., Limpsfield Combustion Engineering Limited, Oilon Group Oy, Oxilon Pvt. Ltd., Riello S.p.A. (Carrier Global Corporation), Selas Heat Technology Company LLC and The Wesman Engineering Company Private Limited.
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Burner Types Covered
||Regenerative Burner, High Velocity Burner, Thermal Radiation, Radiant Burner, Customized (Burner Boiler), Flat Flame Burner, Line Burner, Others
|Fuel Types Covered
||Oil-based, Gas-based, Dual Fuel
|Operating Temperatures Covered
||High Temperature (>1,400°F), Low Temperature (<1,400°F)
||Boilers, Furnace/Ovens/Kiln, Air Heating/Drying, Others
|End Use Industries Covered
||Food and Beverages, Power Generation, Chemicals, Petrochemicals, Metals and Mining, Automotive, Others
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Andritz AG, Ariston Holding N.V., Baltur S.p.A., C.I.B. Unigas S.p.A., Fives SAS, HeatGEN Engineering Systems, Honeywell International Inc., Limpsfield Combustion Engineering Limited, Oilon Group Oy, Oxilon Pvt. Ltd., Riello S.p.A. (Carrier Global Corporation), Selas Heat Technology Company LLC, The Wesman Engineering Company Private Limited, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800