According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Industrial Evaporators Market by Type (Shell and Tube, Plate), Functionality (Falling Film, Rising Film, Forced Circulation, Agitated Film, Mechanical Vapor, Recompression), End User (Pharmaceutical, Pulp and Paper, Chemical and Petrochemical, Electronics and Semiconductor, Automotive, Food and Beverages), and Region 2023-2028,” the global industrial evaporators market size reached US$ 19.1 Billion in 2022. Industrial evaporators are devices that remove water or other liquids from a solution or mixture. They consist of heat exchangers, condensers, manifolds, controls, and pumps. Industrial evaporators are commonly used in manufacturing processes to concentrate or separate liquids from solids. The process involves heating the liquid to its boiling point, causing it to evaporate and leaving behind the concentrated liquid or solid residue. Industrial evaporators are easy-to-use, require minimal energy, and help reduce operating costs, meet regulatory standards, and improve product stability. As a result, they are widely used across the food and beverage (F&B), pharmaceuticals, chemicals, and wastewater treatment industries for a variety of purposes, such as removing excess water from food products, concentrating pharmaceutical solutions, and treating industrial wastewater.
Global Industrial Evaporators Market Trends:
The increasing use of evaporators in the food and beverage (F&B) industry is primarily driving the market growth. They are used to remove moisture, increase the total solid content, and reduce the bulk density of various edible products, including dairy products, sauces, juices, noodles, tomato purees, coffee extract, and jams. In addition to this, the widespread product utilization in water treatment applications to desalinate seawater and remove dissolved minerals and other substances is contributing to the market growth. Moreover, the introduction of double jacket thin film evaporators, which simplify operations, save space, reduce costs, and minimize energy loss, and the integration of zero liquid discharge (ZLD) and minimal liquid discharge (MLD) technologies in industrial manufacturing are presenting remunerative growth opportunities for the market. Furthermore, the expanding product employment in the chemical industry for producing pigments, dyes, aluminum nitrate, and glycerine, and purifying organic compounds, such as fatty acids and natural oils, is impelling the market growth. Concurrent with this, the expanding product adoption in the pharmaceutical and marine sectors to remove excess moisture from drugs, improve product stability, and produce fresh water are creating a positive outlook for the market. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 27.8 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 5.9% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the type, the market is divided into shell and tube, and plate. Between these, shell and tube represents the biggest segment.
- On the basis of functionality, the market has been segregated into falling film, rising film, forced circulation, agitated film, mechanical vapor, and recompression. Amongst these, mechanical vapor dominates the market, holding the largest market share.
- Based on the end user, the market is categorized into pharmaceutical, pulp and paper, chemical and petrochemical, electronics and semiconductor, automotive, and food and beverages. Currently, food and beverage is the biggest end user industry.
- On a regional basis, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa. At present, Asia Pacific enjoys the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being 3V Tech S.p.A., Alaqua Inc, Alfa Laval AB, Belmar Technologies Ltd., Condorchem Envitech, De Dietrich Process Systems, ENCON Evaporators, Equipment Manufacturing Corporation, GEA Group AG, Kmu Loft Cleanwater Gmbh, SPX Flow Inc., Suez Waters USA Incorporated (Suez SA), Technoforce Solutions India Pvt Ltd., Thermal Kinetics Engineering (RCM Technologies Inc.), etc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Shell and Tube, Plate
||Falling Film, Rising Film, Forced Circulation, Agitated Film, Mechanical Vapor, Recompression
|End Users Covered
||Pharmaceutical, Pulp and Paper, Chemical and Petrochemical, Electronics and Semiconductor, Automotive, Food and Beverages
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||3V Tech S.p.A., Alaqua Inc, Alfa Laval AB, Belmar Technologies Ltd., Condorchem Envitech, De Dietrich Process Systems, ENCON Evaporators, Equipment Manufacturing Corporation, GEA Group AG, Kmu Loft Cleanwater Gmbh, SPX Flow Inc., Suez Waters USA Incorporated (Suez SA), Technoforce Solutions India Pvt Ltd., Thermal Kinetics Engineering (RCM Technologies Inc.), etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800