According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Industrial PC Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” the global industrial PC market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% during 2022-2027. Industrial personal computers (IPCs) are durable and reliable electronic devices designed to protect data. They can withstand extreme circumstances, such as high temperatures, dust, moisture, shocks, and vibrations. They enable digital manufacturing, improve security and manageability, and avoid technology obsolescence. As they also provide low power functionality, performance efficiency, and longevity, their utilization is increasing in various industries across the globe.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Industrial PC Market Trends:
The increasing adoption of energy-efficient computing systems and the rising trend of automation across various industries represent one of the key factors creating a favorable market outlook. IPCs assist in optimizing resources, minimizing waste, and expanding the production capacities of industrial units. They also aid in providing a faster, safer, and functional method of interacting, managing and controlling powerful machines or plants. Besides this, the market is also driven by the integration of artificial intelligence (AI) and the Internet of Things (IoT) with these PCs. Furthermore, considerable improvements in information technology (IT) infrastructure and rising research and development (R&D) activities are influencing the market.
- Based on the type, the market has been divided into the panel, rack mount, box, embedded, deutsche insdustrie norm (DIN) rail, and other IPCs. At present, panel IPC accounts for the majority of the total market share.
- On the basis of the display type, the market has been segmented into resistive, capacitive, and others.
- Based on the sales channel, the market has been bifurcated into direct and indirect sales.
- On the basis of the end use industry, the market has been classified into automotive, healthcare, chemical, aerospace and defense, semiconductor and electronics, energy and power, oil and gas, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, and others); and Middle East and Africa. Amongst these, Asia Pacific enjoys the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being ABB Ltd, Advantech Co. Ltd, American Portwell Technology Inc. (Posiflex Technology,Inc.), Beckhoff Automation GmbH & Co. KG, DFI (Diamond Flower Inc), General Electric Co., Kontron S&T AG, Omron Corporation, Rockwell Automation, Inc, Schneider Electric SE and Siemens AG.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal