IMARC Group's latest report, titled "Industrial PC Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," finds that the global industrial PC market size reached US$ 5.0 Billion in 2022. An industrial personal computer (PC) is a commercial computing system for large-scale information processing, storage, and communication applications. They are designed specially to work in extreme conditions such as moisture, dust, shocks, high temperatures, and vibrations. They can effectively run numerous human-computer interface (HCI) applications simultaneously and are commonly used for process and machine automation. They are manufactured using industrial-grade parts in an enclosed casing to protect the contents from dust and particulate. They are more efficient, consume less electricity, and have a longer operational life than personal and commercial computers. As a result, industrial PC finds extensive applications in the chemical, healthcare, aerospace and defense, oil and gas, automotive, energy and power, and semiconductor and electronics industries across the globe.
Global Industrial PC Market Trends:
Rising automation across industries represents the primary factor driving market growth. Moreover, the increasing use of industrial PCs in industrial units, as it helps enhance production capacities by optimizing the utilization of resources and reducing waste is positively influencing the market growth. Additionally, several technological advancements, such as the integration of the Internet of Things (IoT) and artificial intelligence (AI) with industrial PCs to enable the detection of flaws in the product manufacturing system have catalyzed market growth. Besides this, the escalating demand for energy-efficient computing systems is propelling market growth. Furthermore, solid-state drives (SDDs) based on silicon microchips facilitate and enhance digitalized production while ensuring high-speed data transfer and producing less heat. In line with this, the surging adoption of SDDs in industrial PCs is contributing to market growth. Apart from this, the rising use of industrial PCs in solar power and wind turbines, aerospace, transportation management, and industrial automation due to their effective performance and lower energy consumption is another major growth-inducing factor. Other factors, including ongoing research and development (R&D) activities, rapid digitalization in the manufacturing sector, and improvements in information technology (IT) infrastructure, are also anticipated to create a favorable market outlook. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 6.6 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 4.4% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the type, the market has been divided into panel, rack mount, box, embedded, DIN rail, and other IPCs.
- On the basis of the display type, the market has been segmented into resistive, capacitive, and others.
- Based on the sales channel, the market has been bifurcated into direct and indirect sales.
- The market has been categorized based on the end use industry into automotive, healthcare, chemical, aerospace and defense, semiconductor and electronics, energy and power, oil and gas, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being ABB Ltd, Advantech Co. Ltd, American Portwell Technology Inc. (Posiflex Technology, Inc.), Beckhoff Automation GmbH & Co. KG, DFI (Diamond Flower Inc), General Electric Co., Kontron S&T AG, Omron Corporation, Rockwell Automation, Inc, Schneider Electric SE, and Siemens AG.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Display Type, Sales Channel, End Use Industry, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||ABB Ltd, Advantech Co. Ltd, American Portwell Technology Inc. (Posiflex Technology,Inc.), Beckhoff Automation GmbH & Co. KG, DFI (Diamond Flower Inc), General Electric Co., Kontron S&T AG, Omron Corporation, Rockwell Automation, Inc, Schneider Electric SE and Siemens AG
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N A
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800