IMARC Group's latest report, titled "Industrial Protective Footwear Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028," finds that the global industrial protective footwear market size reached US$ 9.6 Billion in 2022. Industrial protective footwear is functional footwear designed to protect industrial workers from injuries caused by high-risk physical labor tasks, such as electrical contacts and moving machinery during industrial work. Some common features of industrial protective footwear include comfort, safety, innovation, and aesthetic value. They are manufactured from materials such as rubber, leather, and plastics. They ensure the safety of the workers and improve their working efficiency with advanced features, including better support for the heel and arch, enhanced grip, and decreased foot fatigue. As a result, industrial protective footwear is gaining immense traction in numerous industries across the globe.
Global Industrial Protective Footwear Market Trends:
Rapid industrial development and the surging adoption of health and safety practices to minimize workplace fatalities represent the primary factors driving the market growth. Additionally, poor working conditions and extended work hours of industrial workers are positively influencing market growth. Moreover, there has been a significant rise in the risk of electric shocks due to the surging popularity of hybrid and fully electric vehicles. In addition, the implementation of favorable government policies mandating the use of safety shoes in several work environments and stringent occupational safety standards is another major growth-inducing factor. Apart from this, the easy availability of product variants via offline and online retail channels and the rising awareness regarding worker safety across the industrial sector are contributing to the market growth. Besides this, rapid expansion in the construction and heavy machinery industries has propelled the market growth. Furthermore, several key players are introducing novel protective footwear that is more lightweight than heavy boots, which in turn has accelerated the product adoption rate. Along with this, the integration of digital sensors and actuators in industrial footwear that interpret sensor data to prevent slipping or loss of control in industrial facilities has catalyzed market growth. Other factors, including rising health concerns, rapid growth in the oil & gas industry, and ongoing product innovations, are also anticipated to provide a positive impact on market growth. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 12.4 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 4.2% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the type, the market has been segmented into leather, waterproof, rubber, and plastic footwear.
- On the basis of the product, the market has been bifurcated into shoes and boots.
- The market has been categorized based on the distribution channel into offline and online.
- Based on the application, the market has been segregated into construction, manufacturing, mining, oil and gas, chemical, pharmaceuticals, transportation, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Bata Corporation, Caterpillar Inc., COFRA S.r.l., Dunlop Protective Footwear, ELTEN GmbH, Hillson Footwear Pvt. Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., Rahman Group, Rock Fall (UK) Ltd., Saina Group Co. Ltd., UVEX WINTER HOLDING GmbH & Co. KG, and Wolverine World Wide Inc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800