According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Industrial Rubber Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global industrial rubber market size reached US$ 28.7 Billion in 2022. Industrial rubber refers to a natural polymer that is harvested when the latex sap is peeled back or cut from the bark of rubber trees. On the other hand, it is also synthetically produced using numerous chemicals and polymerization methods. It is widely available across the globe but differs on the basis of performance requirements, strength properties to fluid resistance, friction coefficient, conductivity, permeation and dynamic properties. As a result, industrial rubber finds application across a huge spectrum of numerous end-use industries, including construction, automotive and electrical. Some of the common products manufactured using industrial rubber include bands, buckets, rollers, stoppers, expansion joints, gloves, injection parts, extruded products, cables and coatings.
Global Industrial Rubber Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the widespread product demand from the industrial sector. This can be attributed to the rising product utilization in the production of molded household and industrial products. Along with this, the increasing manufacturing and sales of automobiles have led to the growing demand for industrial rubber in the fabrication of original equipment tires and elastomeric parts of vehicles, which is providing a boost to the market. Moreover, the growing investments in several infrastructural development projects on account of the rising initiatives toward smart city development and rapid urbanization are creating a positive market outlook. In line with this, the widespread deployment of industrial rubber as an adhesive for lamination and in the conveyor belt to transport products is acting as a major growth-inducing factor. Other factors, including rapid industrialization, the development of industrial plants and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players, are also positively influencing the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 36.0 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 3.7% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been segmented into natural and synthetic rubbers.
- Based on the product, the market has been classified into mechanical rubber goods, rubber hose, rubber belt, rubber roofing and others.
- On the basis of the end use industry, the market has been categorized into automotive, construction, manufacturing, electrical and electronics, and others.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include Asahi Kasei Corporation, Braskem, Bridgestone Corporation, Denka Company Limited, Lanxess AG, LG Chem Ltd., The Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company, Trinseo PLC, TSRC Corporation, UBE Corporation, Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd. and Zeon Corporation.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Product, End Use Industry, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Asahi Kasei Corporation, Braskem, Bridgestone Corporation, Denka Company Limited, Lanxess AG, LG Chem Ltd., The Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company, Trinseo PLC, TSRC Corporation, UBE Corporation, Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd. and Zeon Corporation
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N A
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800