According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Infant Phototherapy Devices Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global infant phototherapy devices market reached a value of US$ 82.6 Million in 2021. Infant phototherapy devices are widely used in the treatment of jaundice in the neonatal period. They emit a visible source of light that assist healthcare professionals in removing the bilirubin from an infant’s blood by converting unconjugated bilirubin molecules into water-soluble isomers. They are mainly equipped with halogen spotlights that consist of a blue-green light source since it penetrates the skin easily and is absorbed by bilirubin particles that create a photochemical effect that is helpful in the treatment of jaundice. The demand for infant phototherapy devices is increasing due to their numerous benefits, including enhanced convenience and cost-effective nature.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Infant Phototherapy Devices Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the widespread prevalence of neonatal jaundice. Coupled with the growing awareness regarding the treatments available for jaundice among parents, this is creating a positive market outlook. Along with this, the rising investments by private and public agencies in upgrading the overall healthcare infrastructure are providing a boost to the market growth. Moreover, continual technological advancements, such as the introduction of multi-directional illumination phototherapy devices that are designed to uniformly distribute the light source to conduct a more effective jaundice treatment, are gaining prominence across the globe. Other factors, including the increasing birth rate, continuous product innovations, continual improvements in the healthcare infrastructure, the growing initiatives by the government of several countries to provide effective medical services to rural and geographical extended locations, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players, are also influencing the growth of the market. On account of the aforementioned factors,the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 105.9 Million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.16% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the light source, the market has been segregated into fluorescent lamps (FL), light-emitting diodes (LEDs), quartz halogen lamps and gas discharge tubes.
- Based on the configuration, the market has been classified into mobile and fixed devices.
- On the basis of the end-user, the market has been bifurcated into hospital and neonatal clinics.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market.Some of these players include Atom Medical Corporation, AVI Healthcare Private Limited, Equalize Health, General Electric Company, Ibis Medical Equipment and Systems Pvt Ltd, Natus Medical Incorporated, Ningbo David Medical Device Company Limited, NOVOS Medical Systems, Weyer GmbH, and Zhengzhou Dison Instrument and Meter Co. Ltd.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA - Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: - +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: - +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800