According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Infection Surveillance Solutions Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global infection surveillance solutions market reached a value of US$
580.9 Million in 2022. Infection surveillance solutions are generally utilized by healthcare professionals for the systematic collection and interpretation of health-related data. They assist in evaluating and monitoring the epidemiology of health problems, planning public health policies and strategies, and guiding priority settings. Additionally, they are also used for determining infection trends and shifts in microbial pathogens while providing healthcare institutions with accurate data on patient and employee surgical and health databases with real-time monitoring. Due to rapid digitization across the healthcare sector, there has been a considerable rise in the adoption of infection surveillance solutions across the globe.
Global Infection Surveillance Solutions Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the increasing prevalence of virus-acquired infections. This is supported by the escalating need for continuous monitoring and interpretation of health-related data for the accurate implementation of preventive solutions in order to control the spread of diseases. Coupled with the rapid outbreak of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), this has further propelled the market growth. Moreover, numerous initiatives undertaken by the government of multiple countries in order to improve the quality of patient care and safety are providing a boost to the demand for infection surveillance systems across the globe. In line with this, the rising investments and funding activities by private and public agencies for the deployment of advanced infection surveillance are creating a positive market outlook. Other factors, including continuous improvements in the healthcare and information technology (IT) infrastructures, the growing preference for cloud-based software, and extensive research and development activities (R&D) conducted by key players, are also positively influencing the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 1,177.7 Million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of
12.1% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the component, the market has been bifurcated into software and services.
- Based on the deployment type, the market has been categorized into on-premises and cloud-based.
- On the basis of the end-user, the market has been segregated into hospitals, clinics, ambulatory service centers, specialty centers and others.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include Baxter International Inc., Becton Dickinson and Company, Centrak Inc. (Halma plc), Cerner Corporation, CKM Healthcare Incorporated, Ecolab Inc., International Business Machines Corporation, Medexter Healthcare, Perahealth Inc., PointClickCare, Premier Inc. and Sunquest Information Systems Inc. (Roper Technologies Inc.).
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800