According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Inkjet Printers Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global inkjet printers market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.52% during 2023-2028. Inkjet printers refer to non-contact printers that are widely used to print on paper and plastic substrates. They recreate high-quality digital images by propelling droplets of ink through nozzles on the preferred surface. They employ the use of ionized ink that is usually directed by magnetic plates for spraying. These peripheral devices are lightweight, easy to use and compact in size, due to which they are increasingly employed in the textile, education, packaging and pharmaceutical industries. They are widely used for the commercial printing of signs, billboards, books, apparel and food labels over a variety of surfaces, such as paper, ceramics, steel, plastic sheets and electronics circuits.
Global Inkjet Printers Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by significant growth in the packaging industry. This is supported by the increasing preference for online shopping through e-commerce sites across the globe due to the enhanced convenience offered by these portals. Since the usage of inkjet printers offers high-speed printing with quick-drying ink at affordable prices, they are gaining widespread prominence across the sector. Moreover, the rising preference for digital printing in the advertisement sector has create numerous growth opportunities in the market. The increasing need for prints with better quality and higher resolution with minimum wastage of chemicals and materials across the industry has provided an impetus to the demand for inkjet printers across the globe. The market is further driven by the increasing product utilization across the textile industry as these printers enable the printing of vast array of colors and designs with relatively higher operating speed when compared with screen printing. Some of the other factors contributing to the market growth include the widespread preference for personalized printed products among the masses, the introduction of portable inkjet printers with flexibility in print systems and their increasing utilization in the biomedical sector.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been divided into multifunctional printers, desktop printers, large format printers, inkjet press, industrial inkjet printers, textile printers, and others.
- Based on the technology, the market has been classified into continuous inkjet, drop on demand, UV inkjet and others.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been categorized into packaging and labeling, publishing, advertising, textile printing, photo printing, and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Brother Industries Ltd., Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. (Canon Inc.), HP Inc., Inkjet Inc., Keyence Corporation, Konica Minolta Inc., Mimaki Engineering Co. Ltd., Pannier Corporation, Seiko Epson Corporation, Videojet Technologies Inc. (Danaher Corporation) and Xerox Corporation.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal