According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Insulated Concrete Form (ICF) Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global insulated concrete form (ICF) market size reached US$ 925.6 Million in 2022. Insulated concrete form (ICF) is a construction technique that combines the structural integrity of concrete with the energy efficiency and insulation properties of expanded polystyrene (EPS) foam. It comprises the use of interlocking foam panels or blocks that are stacked and filled with concrete to create solid walls. It provides enhanced thermal insulation properties and assists in reducing energy consumption and promoting energy efficiency in buildings. Besides this, it eliminates thermal bridging and creates a continuous thermal envelope that aids in reducing heat transfer and maintaining a comfortable indoor environment. As it offers enhanced resistance to fire, wind, and seismic forces and makes structures more resilient and safer, the demand for ICF is increasing across the globe.
Global Insulated Concrete Form (ICF) Market Trends:
At present, the rising adoption of ICF, as it provides enhanced sound insulation and minimizes external noise, represents one of the major factors contributing to the growth of the market. In addition, the increasing utilization of ICF in the construction of non-residential infrastructures, such as offices, business parks, and warehouses, around the world is strengthening the growth of the market. Apart from this, the growing focus on constructing sustainable and energy-efficient buildings is positively influencing the market. Moreover, the increasing demand for disaster-resistant structures among the masses is bolstering the growth of the market. Besides this, the rising adoption of healthier indoor environments that prevent the infiltration of allergens and pollutants is supporting the growth of the market. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 1,261.8 Million by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 5% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the type, the market has been segregated into flat wall systems, grid wall systems, and post and lintel systems. Presently, flat wall systems dominate the market, accounting for the largest share.
- On the basis of the material, the market has been divided into polystyrene foam, polyurethane foam, and others. At Present, polystyrene foam represents the biggest market share.
- Based on the end use, the residential exhibits a clear dominance in the market, followed by non-residential.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. Amongst these, Europe enjoys the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Airlite Plastics Company & Fox Blocks, Amvic Inc., BASF SE, Beco Products Ltd, BuildBlock Building Systems LLC, Durisol UK, LiteForm Technologies, Logix Brands, Nudura Corporation (RPM International Inc.), Polycrete International, Quad-Lock Building Systems, and Sunbloc Ltd.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Material, End Use, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Airlite Plastics Company & Fox Blocks, Amvic Inc., BASF SE, Beco Products Ltd, BuildBlock Building Systems LLC, Durisol UK, LiteForm Technologies, Logix Brands, Nudura Corporation (RPM International Inc.), Polycrete International, Quad-Lock Building Systems and Sunbloc Ltd.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800