According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Intake Filter Media Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global intake filter media market size reached US$ 5.4 Billion in 2021. Intake filter media refers to a component of an air filtration system that prevents dust particles from depositing on the internal parts of a machine. It is an air-cleaning equipment that is fixed to capture and block the soot, tire wear particles and dust from entering the engine intake system. It assists in preventing mechanical wear and tear of the equipment and improving the efficiency of heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems. In comparison to traditional filters, intake filter media is reusable, easy to install, washable and provides protection against flu viruses. As a result, it is extensively used across the marine, automotive, and aerospace industries.
Global Intake Filter Media Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the widespread product adoption across the automotive industry. Coupled with this, the growing installation of intake filter media in vehicles to protect the functioning of cylinders of the engine is providing a thrust to the market. Along with this, the advent of nanofiber filter media that offer enhanced filtration performance and provide a high surface-to-volume ratio is significantly supporting the adoption of intake media filters across the globe. Due to the implications of stringent regulations to decrease automobile emissions, there has been a considerable increase in the demand for intake filter media. Furthermore, the rising air traffic level and continual developments in the aviation industry are boosting the intake filter media market on the global level. Other factors, including a considerable rise in the development of road connectivity, the escalating manufacturing and sales of vehicles, continual technological advancements in filtration technology and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players, are also positively influencing the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market size is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 7.0 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.4% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the filter media, the market has been segmented into cellulose and synthetic.
- Based on the mode, the market has been classified into off and on road.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been categorized into automotive, aerospace, marine and others.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been bifurcated into OEM and aftermarket.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include Ahlstrom-Munksjö, Brackett Aero Filters Inc., Cummins Inc., Denso Corporation, Donaldson Company Inc., Freudenberg & Co. KG, General Motors Company, Hengst SE, K&N Engineering Inc., Mahle GmbH, Parker Hannifin Corp, Porvair Filtration Group (Porvair plc), Sogefi SpA and Toyota Boshoku Corporation.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800