According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Interactive Kiosk Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028," the global interactive kiosk market reached a value of US$ 30.0 Billion in 2022. An interactive kiosk is a computer station featuring specialized hardware and software that customers can engage with. It is set up in a public space for public use. It provides access to information and applications for communication, commerce, entertainment, or education. These non-static kiosks are widely deployed in the high foot traffic settings, such as shops, hotel lobbies, or airports, to enhance customer service and streamline operations. They are also employed in various application areas in the travel and healthcare sectors as they help obtain personal information quickly from users. The widespread integration with advanced technologies allows them to perform several functions, evolving into self-service kiosks. For instance, the interactive kiosk may enable users to collect cash in exchange for merchandise.
Global Interactive Kiosk Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the rapid development of payment technologies. Furthermore, the rising product uptake in the BFSI and retail industries is significantly contributing to the market growth. Apart from this, various key players are working on developing and incorporating artificial intelligence (AI)-based technology in interactive kiosks, which is anticipated to create a positive outlook for the market. Besides, the rapid innovations in touch screen display and glass technology are creating a positive outlook for the market. In addition, the escalating product adoption in fast food or quick service restaurants (QSR) to advertise trending products and offer self-service to the customers is providing a boost to the market. Some of the other factors contributing to the market include rapid digitization across diverse end user sectors, the augmenting preference for personal protective equipment (PPE)-dispensing kiosks in the medical industry, continual technological advancements and the extensive research and development (R&D) conducted by major market players. On account of the factors above, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 49.5 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 8.4% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the component, the market has been categorized into hardware, software, and services.
- Based on the type, the market has been classified into bank kiosks, self-service kiosks, vending kiosks, and others.
- Based on the mounting type, the market has been segmented into floor standing, wall mount, and others.
- Based on panel size, the market has been bifurcated into 17”-32” and above 32”.
- Based on the location, the market has been categorized into indoor and outdoor.
- Based on the industry vertical, the market has been classified into BFSI, retail, food and beverage, healthcare, government, travel and tourism, entertainment, and others.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include Acante Solutions Limited (H32 Design and Development LLC), Advanced Kiosks, Advantech Co. Ltd., Aila Technologies Inc., Diebold Nixdorf Incorporated, Embross, KIOSK Information Systems, Meridian Kiosks, NCR Corporation, REDYREF Interactive Kiosks, Source Technologies (APCT Holdings LLC) and Zebra Technologies Corporation.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Component, Type, Mounting Type, Panel Size, Location, Industry Vertical, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Acante Solutions Limited (H32 Design and Development LLC), Advanced Kiosks, Advantech Co. Ltd., Aila Technologies Inc., Diebold Nixdorf Incorporated, Embross, KIOSK Information Systems, Meridian Kiosks, NCR Corporation, REDYREF Interactive Kiosks, Source Technologies (APCT Holdings LLC) and Zebra Technologies Corporation
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800