According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Internet of Nano Things Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global internet of nano things market size reached US$ 15.65 Billion in 2022. Internet of nano things (IoNT) refers to the interconnection of machines and nano-scale devices, including nanosensors, nano-actuators, nano-machines, and other nano-electromechanical systems (NEMS). It is an extension of the Internet of Things (IoT) that focuses on the integration of nanotechnology into the network of connected devices. It is designed with excellent sophistication for enhanced efficiency, data collection capabilities, and versatility to withstand extreme environments. It is used in smart homes and factories to increase security, improve indoor climate, control carbon emissions, prevent gas leakages, and recognize toxic fumes.
Global Internet of Nano Things Market Trends:
The increasing use of IoNT in the healthcare industry for diagnosing, imaging, and preventing various diseases, including cancer, neurodegenerative, ophthalmic, and cardiovascular diseases (CVDs), represents one of the major factors augmenting the market growth around the world. Moreover, the rising usage of IoNT to monitor pollution levels, air quality, water quality, and other environmental parameters at a highly granular level, which provides valuable data for managing and conserving the environment, is favoring the market growth. In addition, the growing adoption of IoNT in smart cities to improve traffic, enable integration of advanced systems, and recognize litter is influencing the market positively. Apart from this, the increasing usage of IoNT in the agriculture sector to improve farming practices, track the position of farm animals, and offer real time data about crop growth and soil dampness is fueling the growth of the market. Furthermore, the rising traction of device miniaturization and Industry 4.0 is creating a positive outlook for the market. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 52.05 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 21.73% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the device type, the market has been segregated into nano sensors, nano cameras, nano processors, nano antennas and receivers, and others. Nano sensors currently account for the biggest share in the market.
- On the basis of the communication type, the market has been classified into short-distance [near-field communication (NFC), Zigbee, femtocell, Li-Fi, and ultra-wideband (UWB)] and long-distance [Wi-Fi and radio frequency identification (RFID)]. At present, short-distance (near-field communication (NFC), Zigbee, femtocell, Li-Fi, and ultra-wideband (UWB)) dominate the market.
- Based on the network architecture, the market has been divided into nano-nodes, nano-routers, nano-micro interface devices, and gateway. At present, nano-nodes hold the largest market share.
- On the basis of the end user, the market has been segmented into healthcare, transportation and logistics, defense and aerospace, manufacturing, energy and power, retail, and others. Healthcare currently represents the biggest market segment.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. Amongst these, North America enjoys the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Cisco Systems Inc., Intel Corporation, Nokia Corporation, Qualcomm Incorporated, and Schneider Electric.
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Device Types Covered
||Nano Sensors, Nano Cameras, Nano Processors, Nano Antennas and Receivers, Others
|Communication Types Covered
- Short Distance: Near-field Communication (NFC), Zigbee, Femtocell, Li-Fi, Ultra-wideband (UWB)
- Long Distance: Wi-Fi, Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
|Network Architectures Covered
||Nano-Nodes, Nano-Routers, Nano-Micro Interface Devices, Gateway
|End Users Covered
||Healthcare, Transportation and Logistics, Defense and Aerospace, Manufacturing, Energy and Power, Retail, Others
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Cisco Systems Inc., Intel Corporation, Nokia Corporation, Qualcomm Incorporated, Schneider Electric, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800