According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Invisible Orthodontics Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global invisible orthodontics market reached a value of US$ 3.5 Billion in 2022. Invisible orthodontics refers to an alternative solution to metal braces used for treating the misaligned, crooked and imperfect teeth or bite patterns. It includes the use of clear aligners, clear retainers, lingual braces and ceramic braces. They do not give a metallic appearance to the mouth and prevent mouth sores and the decalcification of teeth. As compared to the traditionally used orthodontics, they are more comfortable and attractive, improve chewing, and require minimal maintenance.
Global Invisible Orthodontics Market Trends:
The rising awareness regarding cosmetic dentistry techniques, such as teeth whitening, enamel shaping, and a smile makeover, represents one of the primary factors driving the market growth. In line with this, dentists are using invisible orthodontics to enable customizations based on the patient’s oral anatomy that supports the correct placement of aligners and braces, thus reducing the overall recovery period and enhancing the effectiveness. This, along with the easy availability of invisible braces, is contributing to the market growth further. Other factors, including widespread adoption of computer-aided design (CAD) technology and extensive research and development (R&D) activities to produce high-quality and more cost-effective variants, are creating a positive outlook for the market. Looking forward, the market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 12.2% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been divided into ceramic braces, lingual braces, clear aligners and clear retainers.
- According to the end-user, the market has been classified into dental and orthodontic clinics and hospitals.
- On the basis of the patient group, the market has been classified into adults, teenagers and children.
- According to the application, the market has been classified into crowding, excessive spacing, malocclusion and others.
- On a regional basis, the market has been spread across North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others) and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being 3M Company, Align Technology Inc., American Orthodontics Corp, DB Orthodontics, Dentsply Sirona, Envista Holdings Corporation, Great Lakes Dental Technologies, Henry Schein Inc., Straumann Group, K Line Europe GmbH and TP Orthodontics Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Application, Patient Group, End-User, Region
||Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||3M Company, Align Technology Inc., American Orthodontics Corp., DB Orthodontics, Dentsply Sirona, Envista Holdings Corporation, Great Lakes Dental Technologies, Henry Schein Inc., Straumann Group, K Line Europe GmbH and TP Orthodontics Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800