The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Isocyanates Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global Isocyanates market size is reached US$ 28.6 Billion in 2022. Isocyanate is an organic compound generated through the reaction of phosgene and amines with water. It is produced from raw materials such as aniline, crude oil, propylene, toluene, and benzene. Some commonly used isocyanates include methylene diphenyl diisocyanate (MDI), toluene diisocyanate (TDI), and aliphatic isocyanate. They highly react to polyurethane polymers and are mainly used to produce polyurethane (PUR)-based foams, paints, coatings, binders, sealants, laminated fabrics, surface laminating products, cabinets, and polyurethane rubbers. At present, isocyanate is widely adopted in the automotive, furniture, construction, healthcare, and aerospace industries across the globe.
Global Isocyanates Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by increasing building and construction activities. In addition, the surging demand for rigid polyurethane (PU) foam as insulated panels, roof and wall insulation, and gap fillers for windows and doors due to their exceptional insulation properties is contributing to the market growth. Moreover, various product innovations, such as the development of bio-based variants and the rising environmental awareness among individuals, resulted in an inclination toward green polyurethanes and renewable isocyanates, which represents another major growth-inducing factor. Besides this, the widespread product adoption in the automotive industry for producing exterior components of automobiles to lower vehicle weight, save energy, enhance fuel efficiency, and reduce emissions which is providing a positive thrust to the market growth. Furthermore, extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by the leading market players and the implementation of favorable policies to encourage the construction of energy-efficient structures are also propelling the global market outlook. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 41.2 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.39% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the type, the market has been classified into methylene diphenyl diisocyanate (MDI), toluene diphenyl diisocyanate (TDI), aliphatic isocyanates and others.
- On the basis of the manufacturing process, the market has been bifurcated into the phosgenation and nonphosgenation processes.
- Based on the application, the market has been segregated into rigid foam, flexible foam, paints and coatings, adhesives and sealants, elastomers, binders, and others.
- On the basis of the end use industry, the market has been categorized into building and construction, automotive, healthcare, furniture, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The report has also analyzed the competitive landscape of the market, with some of the key players being Anderson Development Company, Asahi Kasei Corporation, BASF SE, Bayer AG, Cangzhou Dahua Group Co. Ltd. (China National Agrochemical Corporation), Covestro AG, Evonik Industries AG, Huntsman Corporation, Mitsui Chemicals, The Dow Chemical Company, Wanhua Chemical Group Co. Ltd., etc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Manufacturing Process, Application, End-Use Industry, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Anderson Development Company, Asahi Kasei Corporation, BASF SE, Bayer AG, Cangzhou Dahua Group Co. Ltd. (China National Agrochemical Corporation), Covestro AG, Evonik Industries AG, Huntsman Corporation, Mitsui Chemicals, The Dow Chemical Company and Wanhua Chemical Group Co. Ltd.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800