According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Juvenile Products Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2020-2025," the global juvenile products market size grew at a CAGR of 6.8% during 2014-2019. Juvenile products are childcare furniture and equipment that are primarily designed for children below the age of 12 years. Since child safety is considered to be the primary concern for parents and caregivers across the globe, these items are commonly manufactured using regulatory standards to ensure that they are childproof. These items also offer enhanced protection to toddlers while providing improved comfort and convenience. High-quality materials are employed for the production of numerous juvenile products, such as tables, chairs, highchairs, cribs, strollers, prams, toddler beds, swings, changing tables, car seats, play yards and pacifiers. They are mainly utilized across schools, households, day-care facilities, pediatric health centers, maternity and childcare stores, and other childcare-related facilities.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Juvenile Products Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by growing consumer awareness regarding the importance of child safety. This is supported by the rapid urbanization, inflating per capita income levels and the changing spending patterns of the individuals. Growing parental concerns toward their children’s overall development are also facilitating the uptake of good quality juvenile products. Moreover, the increasing penetration of smartphones and high-speed internet into daily lives, coupled with the rapid expansion of the online retail sector, is acting as another major growth-inducing factor. Juvenile products are widely available on numerous e-commerce websites with competitive prices and lucrative discount offers. These portals also offer flexible payment options and convenient return/exchange policies to the users. The market is further driven by the implementation of various regulatory policies pertaining to child protection by several government agencies. These agencies are also undertaking several initiatives to promote child development and safety across the globe. For instance, the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) in the United States and the Decree 91-1292 in France have been introduced to protect children from the risks linked to childcare articles by enforcing consumer safety standards and other safety requirements for juvenile items. Moreover, there has been an increase in the adoption of safe and eco-friendly materials for the production of these items, which is acting as another major growth-inducing factor. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is expected to witness moderate growth during 2020-2025.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been divided into strollers and prams, car seats, cribs and cots, and others.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been bifurcated into offline and online.
- On the basis of the age group, the market has been classified into 0-1, 2-4, 5-7 and >8 years.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and others).
- The competitive landscape of the industry has been examined in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Dorel Industries Inc., Goodbaby International Holdings Limited, Britax Child Safety, Inc., Artsana USA, Inc., Stokke AS, HTS BeSafe AS, Emmaljunga Barnvagnsfabrik AB, Peg Perego, and RECARO Kids s.r.l.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal