According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Juvenile Products Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global juvenile products market reached a value of US$ 20.3 Billion in 2021. Juvenile products include various childcare items that are mainly utilized by children below the age of 12 years. They consist of infant carriers and play yards that provide care and comfort to the child. They are generally manufactured under the guidance of regulatory standards in order to ensure product safety. As a result, they are widely used across day-care facilities, schools, households, shopping malls and pediatric health centers. There has been a considerable rise in the popularity of juvenile products among the masses due to the easy product availability through offline and online organized distribution channels across the globe.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Juvenile Products Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the rising parental concerns regarding child’s safety. Along with this, continual improvements in the e-commerce sector and the inflating disposable income levels of the masses are creating a positive outlook for the market on the global level. Moreover, leading players in the market are heavily investing in product innovations and introducing a diversified product range, thereby providing an impetus to the market growth. For instance, the launch of smart strollers equipped with sensors for enhanced safety and convenience is propelling the market growth across the globe. Apart from this, aggressive marketing strategies and robust promotional activities adopted by major players in order to expand their existing consumer base are positively influencing the market growth. Some of the other factors contributing to the market growth include rapid urbanization and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players for the continual launch of improved product variants at affordable price points. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.4% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been segregated into strollers and prams, car seats, cribs and cots and others.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been bifurcated into offline and online.
- On the basis of the age group, the market has been segmented into 0-1 year, 2-4 year, 5-7 year and >8 years.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Poland and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and others).
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include Dorel Industries Inc., Goodbaby International Holdings Ltd., Britax, Chicco, Stokke, BeSafe, Emmaljunga, Peg Perego, Combi Corporation, Bugaboo International B.V., and RECARO Kids s.r.l.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 |
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800