According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Keyless Vehicle Access Control Systems Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026," the global keyless vehicle access control systems market grew at a CAGR of around 10% during 2015-2020. Keyless vehicle access control systems refer to fully automated systems that are equipped with an electronically operated locking feature to secure the access to a vehicle. It replaces the requirement for a conventional mechanical key as the keyless entry system unlocks the automobile quickly and conveniently. It involves the usage of sensors, low-frequency transmitting antennas placed inside and outside of the vehicles and control units on the door handles. It functions on radio frequency (RF) modules with quartz crystal vibrators that assist in locking and unlocking the doors as well as starting the engine automatically.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Keyless Vehicle Access Control Systems Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by significant growth in the automotive sector. Supported by the inflating disposable incomes of the masses and their improving living standards across the globe, there has been a rise in the adoption of premium and luxury vehicles that are commonly equipped with keyless vehicle access control systems for enhanced convenience and automobile security. Along with this, the continual developments in transportation and communication infrastructure are also providing an impetus to the market growth. The market is further driven by the growing integration of these control systems with additional innovative features, such as long-range communication and vehicle temperature information. They are also being equipped with car alarms, light control sensors, and tire pressure monitoring systems for added convenience to the users, which has further contributed to their widespread prominence among the masses. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to exhibit moderate growth during 2021-2026.
- On the basis of the system type, the market has been bifurcated into passive and remote keyless entry systems.
- Based on the vehicle type, the market has been divided into passenger and commercial vehicles.
- On the basis of the end user, the market has been classified into OEMs and aftermarkets.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Alps Electric Co. Ltd., Continental AG, Denso Corporation, Lear Corporation, Marquardt GmbH, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, Tokai Rika Co Ltd., Valeo, and ZF Friedrichshafen AG.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal