According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Keystroke Dynamics Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2022-2027," the global keystroke dynamics market size reached US$ 311 Million in 2021. Keystroke dynamics measures an individual's rhythm and manner of typing and uses the data to create a template of the unique typing pattern. It is considered to be a behavioral biometric and provides detailed timing information describing when each key was pressed and released. The information received via keystroke dynamics can be used to verify or even determine the identity of the individual producing the keystrokes. One of its major benefits includes that the false rejection rate (FRR) can be modified by changing the acceptance verge at the individual level. The rapid adoption of multimodal biometrics drives the uptake of keystroke dynamics as an additional security layer across various industry verticals, such as BFSI and education.
Global Keystroke Dynamics Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by the increasing number of advanced cyber-attacks. In line with this, the rising number of frauds in online transactions is significantly contributing to the market growth. Furthermore, the growing implementation of keystroke dynamics across various industries to protect customer data is positively influencing the market. Apart from this, the escalating sales of smartphones with built-in fingerprint sensors and the continual development of the internet of things (IoT) landscape are catalyzing the market. Moreover, the rising demand and acceptance of biometric authentication in the finance sector and the public support for biometric authentication are propelling the demand for keystroke dynamics. Besides, the widespread application of keystroke dynamics in commercial and government sectors is favoring the market expansion. Additionally, continuous improvements in the technology of keystroke dynamics systems with the aid of artificial intelligence (AI), the IoT devices, and cloud computing is creating a positive outlook for the market. Some of the other factors contributing to the market include the increasing need for new cutting-edge technologies and the widespread adoption of smartphones and other smart devices. On account of the factors above, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 1,210.3 Million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 25.48% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the component, the market has been categorized into software and service.
- Based on the authentication type, the market has been classified into static and continuous authentication.
- Based on the deployment model, the market has been segmented into on-premises and cloud-based.
- Based on the application, the market has been bifurcated into identity proofing, continuous authentication, risk and compliance management, and fraud detection and prevention.
- Based on the organization size, the market has been categorized into large enterprises and small and medium enterprises.
- Based on the end user, the market has been segmented into BFSI, retail and e-commerce, healthcare, government and defense, education, and others.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include AuthenWare Corporation, BehavioSec Inc., Daon Inc., Deepnet Security, Delfigo Security, ID Control BV, Intensity Analytics Corporation, KeyTrak Inc, Serban Biometrics and TypingDNA.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800