As per the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Kids Bicycle Market by Type (Battery Operated, Conventional), Size (Less than 12 Inch, 12 Inch-14 Inch, 14 Inch-16 Inch, 16 Inch-18 Inch, 18 Inch-20 Inch, 20 Inch-24 Inch), Distribution Channel (Offline, Online), and Region 2023-2028," the global kids bicycle market size reached US$ 4.25 Billion in 2022. The kid's bicycle is a vehicle that features wheels, pedals, brakes, a seat, a carrier, a drive chain, and a handlebar. Pedals fixed at the base enable propulsion, while the handlebars assist in steering. Additional features like training wheels or a reduced number of gears make it easier for children to ride and control. Riding a bicycle offers numerous advantages, including enhanced physical fitness, improved cardiovascular health, coordination, and balance, increased self-confidence and independence, and encouraged outdoor activities and exploration. Kid's bicycles are distinct from adult bicycles, with smaller frame sizes, lower seat height, a single front chainring, and enhanced stability. Bicycles consist of a frame constructed from materials, such as steel, aluminum, or carbon fiber, ensuring stability and integrity during rides. The wheels, comprising rims, spokes, and tires, enable efficient propulsion and maneuverability. The drivetrain, including the chain, gears, and pedals, transfers the rider's energy for forward motion. Bicycles are environmentally friendly, emit no harmful substances, and provide a cost-effective means of transportation. Additionally, they are available in various types, catering to diverse preferences and purposes.
Global Kids Bicycle Market Trends:
The increasing awareness about the importance of physical activity and outdoor play among children represents one of the primary factors creating a positive outlook for the market. Additionally, parents and guardians are actively encouraging their children to engage in physical exercise, leading to a rise in the adoption of bicycles. This is further supported by significant advancements in technology that have led to the development of lightweight and durable bicycles specifically designed for kids. Moreover, the rising disposable incomes have enabled parents to invest in high-quality bicycles for their children, further providing a considerable thrust to the market growth. Besides this, the growing popularity of cycling as a recreational activity and the promotion of cycling events and competitions for children are contributing to the market growth. Furthermore, the surging emphasis on eco-friendly transportation alternatives and the promotion of cycling as a sustainable mode of transport are driving the market growth. Besides this, the rapidly expanding distribution channels and easy product availability in online retail platforms are propelling the market growth. Other factors, such as supportive government initiatives, rapid urbanization, and the influence of social media and digital marketing strategies, are positively supporting the market growth. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 5.12 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 3.0% during 2023-2028.
- By the type, the market is bifurcated into battery operated and conventional. According to the report, conventional represented the largest segment.
- On the basis of the size, the market is divided into less than 12 inch, 12 inch-14 inch, 14 inch-16 inch, 16 inch-18 inch, 18 inch-20 inch, and 20 inch-24 inch. According to the report, 12 inch-14 inch accounted for the largest market share.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market is segregated into offline and online. According to the report, offline represented the largest segment.
- By the region, the market has been categorized into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa. Among these, Europe is leading the global market.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined with some of the key players being Cannondale, Fuji Bikes, Giant Bicycles, GT Bicycles, Haro Corporation, Hero Cycles Ltd., Kona, Merida Bikes, Samchuly Co. Ltd., Scott Sports SA, Specialized Bicycle Components, Tianjin Fuji-Ta Co. Ltd., Trek Bicycle Corporation, etc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Battery Operated, Conventional
||Less than 12 Inch, 12 Inch-14 Inch, 14 Inch-16 Inch, 16 Inch-18 Inch, 18 Inch-20 Inch, 20 Inch-24 Inch
|Distribution Channels Covered
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Cannondale, Fuji Bikes, Giant Bicycles, GT Bicycles, Haro Corporation, Hero Cycles Ltd., Kona, Merida Bikes, Samchuly Co. Ltd., Scott Sports SA, Specialized Bicycle Components, Tianjin Fuji-Ta Co. Ltd., Trek Bicycle Corporation, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800