According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Kitchen Towel Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, the global kitchen towel market size reached US$ 16.1 Billion in 2022. Kitchen towels refers to a versatile type of absorbent paper or cloth material that finds its utility in cleaning and drying in the kitchen. They are typically made from a range of materials, such as paper, cotton, and microfiber, and are available in varying sizes and thicknesses. There are characterized by high absorbency, softness, and durability, enabling them to withstand repeated washing and usage. They function by wiping up spills and messes, drying dishes and utensils, and cleaning countertops and other surfaces in the kitchen. Additionally, they are utilized for handling hot items, such as hot utensils plates, bowls, and dishes, potholders or oven mitts. Some kitchen towels are specifically designed for cleaning glass or polishing silverware or treated with antibacterial agents to prevent the growth of bacteria and other germs from surfaces.
Global Kitchen Towel Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by the rising need for hygienic and convenient cleaning solutions customized for kitchen. This can be attributed to the rising awareness of the importance of hygiene and cleanliness in kitchens among the masses, particularly post-COVID-19 pandemic. The shifting consumer preference toward disposable kitchen towels due to the convenience and ease of use is propelling the market. Moreover, the increasing demand for eco-friendly, biodegradable kitchen towel products made from sustainable materials is also providing an impetus to the kitchen towel market. The market is further fueled by the augmenting product demand from the expanding food service industry, including restaurants, cafes, and hotels. Besides this, rapid urbanization and emerging trend of apartment living has resulted in the escalating demand for cleaning solutions that are easy-to-use and space-saving, which is resulting in a higher product uptake. The growing emphasis on aesthetics leading to the introduction of aesthetically pleasing kitchen towels with numerous designs and colors is creating lucrative growth opportunities in the market. Some of the other factors contributing to the market are the augmenting demand for premium and customized kitchen towel products, growing usage of single-use kitchen towels in the healthcare sector, inflating disposable income of the masses, easy product availability across online and offline organized retail channels, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 23.5 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.31% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the product type, the market has been segmented into cloth-based and paper-based kitchen towels. Among these, cloth-based kitchen towels represent the largest market segment.
- Based on the end-use sector, the market has been classified into commercial and residential, wherein the commercial sector exhibits a clear dominance in the market.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been divided into supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, specialty stores, online stores, and others. Among these, supermarkets and hypermarkets accounts for the dominant market share.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. At present, North America holds the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Koch Industries, Inc., Procter and Gamble Corporation, Wausau Paper Corp. (Tork US), Accrol Group Holdings Plc, Aldar Tissues Ltd., Renova FPA SA, Rodriquez Pty. Ltd, Towel Depot , Inc. and WEPA Professional GmbH.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, End-Use Sector, Distribution Channel, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Koch Industries, Inc., Procter and Gamble Corporation, Wausau Paper Corp. (Tork US), Accrol Group Holdings Plc, Aldar Tissues Ltd., Renova FPA SA, Rodriquez Pty. Ltd, Towel Depot, Inc., and WEPA Professional GmbH
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special reque
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800