According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “KVM Switch Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global KVM switch market size reached US$ 1,134 Million in 2022. A keyboard, video, and mouse (KVM) switch is a hardware device that allows users to quickly switch between multiple servers and computers from a single console. It offers various additional features, which include audio support, universal serial bus (USB) peripheral sharing, and advanced switching options. It is cost-effective, versatile, easy to install and manage, and helps enhance productivity and efficiency. It also aids in saving space and reducing clutter by eliminating the need for multiple keyboards, monitors, and mice while providing centralized control over multiple systems. It is extensively used in data centers, server rooms, IT labs, and multi-computer setups at home or in offices across the globe.
Global KVM Switch Market Trends:
The widespread adoption of KVM switches in small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to efficiently manage multiple servers and devices from a single console and reduce the risk of errors represents one of the key factors driving the market. Additionally, the increasing establishment of data centers and the rising utilization of KVM switch to control multiple devices from a single set of peripherals is creating a positive market outlook. Apart from this, these switches are used in the gaming and eSports industry as gamers and content creators often use multiple gaming consoles and personal computers (PCs). Along with this, the availability of KVM switches designed for gaming enthusiasts offer features like low-latency switching, high video refresh rates, and peripheral sharing to enhance the overall gaming experience is favoring the market growth. Moreover, the rising trend of hybrid and remote work modules is catalyzing the demand for KVM over IP switches. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 1,331 Million by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 2.5% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the switch type, the market has been segmented into single user KVM, multi user KVM, and others. At present, single user KVM represents the largest market segment.
- On the basis of enterprise size, the market has been segregated into small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and large enterprises. Large enterprises currently account for the biggest market share.
- Based on the vertical, the market has been bifurcated into government/public sector, telecom and IT, healthcare and pharmaceuticals, retail, finance/insurance, content provider/media, cloud service providers, and others. Telecom and IT presently dominate the overall market.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, and others); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. Amongst these, North America enjoys the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being ATEN International Co. Ltd., Belkin International Inc., Black Box Corporation, Dell Technologies Inc., D-Link Corporation, Emerson Electric Co., Fujitsu Limited, Guntermann & Drunck GmbH, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, IHSE GmbH, Schneider Electric SE, and Eaton Corporation Plc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Switch Types Covered
||Single User KVM, Multi User KVM, Others
|Enterprise Sizes Covered
||Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs), Large Enterprises
||Government/Public Sector, Telecom & IT, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, Retail, Finance/Insurance, Content Provider/Media, Cloud Service Providers, Others
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||ATEN International Co. Ltd., Belkin International Inc., Black Box Corporation, Dell Technologies Inc., D-Link Corporation, Emerson Electric Co., Fujitsu Limited, Guntermann & Drunck GmbH, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, IHSE GmbH, Schneider Electric SE, Eaton Corporation plc, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800