According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Laboratory Filtration Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026," the global laboratory filtration market size reached exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Laboratory filtration refers to a physical or mechanical operation that is widely utilized for the separation of solids from liquids or gases. This is commonly done by interposing a medium via which only fluids can pass. The primary components of a filter generally include a filter medium and a holder that is used to contain the sample. Some of the most extensively utilized laboratory filtration mediums include membrane, syringe and vacuum filters that are employed for numerous techniques, such as nanofiltration, reverse osmosis, ultrafiltration, vacuum filtration, and microfiltration.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Laboratory Filtration Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by considerable growth in the pharmaceutical industry. Since laboratory filtration is utilized in the sector for research and development (R&D) activities and ensuring purity and sterility for drug discovery, this is creating a positive outlook for the market. This is further supported by the increasing investments by public and private agencies in R&D in the field of biopharmaceuticals. Moreover, these filtration techniques also find widespread applications in the food and beverages sector for separating solids from fluids and clarifying liquids. The market is further driven by the advent of cost-effective and convenient filtration solutions that are expected to assist researchers and laboratories in maximizing their work efficiency. Some of the other factors contributing to the market growth include continual advancements in filtration technologies and the rising demand for higher purity results from the pharmaceuticals and biopharmaceuticals sectors. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 7% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been divided into filtration accessories, media and assemblies.
- Based on the technique, the market has been classified into microfiltration, ultrafiltration, reverse osmosis, vacuum filtration, and others.
- On the basis of the end user, the market has been categorized into pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies, academic and research institutes, hospitals and diagnostic laboratories, and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include the 3M Company, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Cantel Medical Corp., Danaher Corporation, GE Healthcare Inc., GEA Group, MACHEREY-NAGEL GmbH & Co. KG, MANN + HUMMEL Group, Sartorius AG, Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, Sterlitech Corporation and Thermo Fisher Scientific.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800