According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Leaf Blower Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026," the global leaf blower market experienced moderate growth during 2015-2021. A leaf blower refers to a gardening machinery that can be powered using an electric motor, battery or gasoline-based motor. It functions by propelling air from its nozzle that aids in moving and collecting loose leaves, grass and debris. They are commonly available as self-contained handheld units or back-mounted units equipped with a handheld wand. These tools have an extended service life and can be used for prolonged use with enhanced convenience. They assist in cleaning lawns, yards and gardens in an effective manner with improved portability and enhanced time- and cost-efficiency, due to which they are gaining widespread prominence across the globe.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Leaf Blower Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the growing demand for garden and backyard maintenance services among the masses. This can be accredited to rapid urbanization, inflating disposable incomes of the masses and their improving lifestyle preferences. Moreover, the growing awareness regarding the numerous benefits offered by the usage of high-efficiency gardening equipment for the maintenance of lawns and gardens in public places and residential areas is also creating a positive outlook for the market. The market is further driven by the widespread preference for electric and battery-operated leaf blowers among the masses. These variants are lightweight and portable in nature and can easily perform industrial and heavy-duty tasks with low energy and maintenance requirements. Some of the other factors contributing to the market include the introduction of noiseless leaf blowers, the advent of innovative models with built-in scrapers and the aggressive promotional activities conducted by key players. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4% during 2021-2026.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been bifurcated into cordless and corded leaf blowers.
- Based on the type, the market has been divided into handheld, backpack, and walk behind.
- On the basis of the engine type, the market has been categorized into two cycle and four cycle.
- Based on the power source, the market has been classified into gasoline, battery and electric.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been segmented into online and offline.
- Based on the end user, the market has been bifurcated into residential and commercial.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Echo Incorporated (Yamabiko Corporation), Emak S.p.A. (Yama Group S.p.A.), Henton & Chattell Ltd., Hitachi Ltd., Husqvarna AB, Makita Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, Stanley Black & Decker Inc., Stihl Holding AG & Co. KG and The Toro Company.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal