The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Learning Management System (LMS) Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global learning management system (LMS) market reached a value of US$ 16.3 Billion in 2022. A learning management system (LMS) is a programming application that provides a foundation, devices, and settings to online learning and training programs. It offers personalization of content as per the target audience and preferred learning styles, keeping trainees as a priority. LMS includes cloud and on-premise deployment models, which provide a customizable interface, social learning, mobile compatibility, automation, pre-built and custom courseware, as well as blended learning in several corporate organizations. In recent years, this technology has gained immense popularity as it provides a seamless experience and valuable insights, improves productivity, and supports a wide range of learning methods.
Global Learning Management System Market Trends:
The integration of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) has increased the significance of e-learning in corporate and academic setup, which represents the primary factor propelling the demand for LMS solutions. The growing inclination toward bring your own device (BYOD) trend is further fueling the market growth. Moreover, there has been a rise in the number of connected devices in the Internet of Things (IoT) and a surge in online employee engagement programs owing to the significant adoption of digital technology. Along with this, various SMEs and large enterprises prefer cloud-based deployment models that do not involve high capital costs and have low maintenance requirements. Looking forward, the market value is expected to grow at a CAGR of 19.9% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the component, the market has been segmented into solution and services.
- On the basis of the user type, the market has been bifurcated into academic and corporate.
- The market has been categorized based on the delivery mode into distance learning, instructor-led training, and blended learning.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been segregated into administration, content management, performance management, and others.
- Based on the end user, the market has been classified into government and education, healthcare, IT and telecom, hospitality, retail, manufacturing, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being Absorb LMS Software Inc., Adobe Inc., Blackboard Inc., Cornerstone OnDemand Inc., D2L Corporation, Docebo S.p.A., Epignosis LLC, International Business Machines Corporation, McGraw Hill, Oracle Corporation, Paradiso Solutions, Pearson, SAP SE, Sumtotal Systems LLC (Skillsoft), and Xerox Corporation.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Component, User Type, Delivery Mode, Application, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Absorb LMS Software Inc., Adobe Inc., Blackboard Inc., Cornerstone OnDemand Inc., D2L Corporation, Docebo, Epignosis LLC, International Business Machines Corporation, McGraw Hill, Oracle Corporation, Paradiso Solutions, Pearson, SAP SE, Sumtotal Systems LLC (Skillsoft) and Xerox Corporation
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal