The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Linear Motion System Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global linear motion system market size reached US$ 10.3 Billion in 2022. A linear motion system is an automatic device used in the mechanical system to convert rotary motion into linear motion. They are commonly available in multi-axis and single-axis variants and can be motorized and non-motorized depending on the mechanism. These systems help transport industrial payloads and offer high accuracy, performance, and speed in harsh environmental conditions. In addition, they are cost-effective, provide enhanced efficiency, minimize downtime, and increase flexibility. As a result, linear motion system is widely adopted in the manufacturing, aerospace, healthcare, automotive, food and beverages (F&B), packaging, and electronics sectors across the globe.
Global Linear Motion System Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the rising demand for automation in the industrial sector across the globe. In addition, the widespread adoption of linear motion components in the automotive manufacturing process, including sorting, handling, and material provisioning, is contributing to the market growth. Moreover, the incorporation of machine learning (ML) and the internet of things (IoT) technologies with these systems allow users to monitor and analyze system performance, capture machine data and ensure timely maintenance and early detection of problems, representing another major growth-inducing factor. Besides this, the escalating product demand from the semiconductor industry for high-precision linear motion systems to produce smaller, faster, and more complex chipsets are providing a positive thrust to the market growth. Along with this, governments of numerous countries are taking initiatives to develop the information technology (IT) infrastructure which is propelling market growth. Furthermore, the increasing use of linear motion systems in solar and hydropower systems and the significant expansion of the e-commerce industry are providing a lucrative growth opportunity to leading players. Other factors, including rising disposable incomes, rapid urbanization, extensive investment in research and development (R&D) activities by key players, and the growing population, are also creating a favorable market outlook across the globe. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 15.2 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.57% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the type, the market has been bifurcated into single-axis and multi-axis linear motion systems.
- On the basis of the component, the market has been categorized into linear axes, actuators and motors, linear tables, linear guides, linear modules, controllers, and others.
- Based on the end use industry, the market has been classified into automotive, electronics and semiconductor, manufacturing, aerospace, healthcare, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined in the report, with some of the key players being Bosch Rexroth AG (Robert Bosch GmbH), Ewellix AB, HepcoMotion, HIWIN Corporation, Lintech Corporation, Nippon Bearing Co. Ltd., NSK Ltd., Pacific Bearing Company, Rockwell Automation Inc., Schneeberger Group, THK Co. Ltd. and Thomson Industries Inc. (Altra Industrial Motion).
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Component, End Use Industry, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Bosch Rexroth AG (Robert Bosch GmbH), Ewellix AB, HepcoMotion, HIWIN Corporation, Lintech Corporation, Nippon Bearing Co. Ltd., NSK Ltd., Pacific Bearing Company, Rockwell Automation Inc., Schneeberger Group, THK Co. Ltd. and Thomson Industries Inc. (Altra Industrial Motion)
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N A
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800