According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Liquid Dietary Supplements Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global liquid dietary supplements market reached a value of US$ 23.2 Billion in 2021. Liquid dietary supplements are drinkable products consumed with a regular diet to provide additional health benefits. They contain vitamins, minerals, enzymes, botanicals, amino acids, protein, folic acid, and resveratrol. These supplements promote long-term health, improve the overall quality of life, promote extra nutrition, and reduce the risk of chronic diseases. As compared to solid pills and powder, liquid dietary supplements are easier to consume, resistant to humidity, and absorb directly into the bloodstream, thus increasing the effectiveness and benefits. Besides this, they have a much higher absorption rate and help to maintain general health, support mental and sports-related performance, and boost immunity.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Liquid Dietary Supplements Market Trends:
The increasing product utilization due to the rising health consciousness among the masses is one of the key factors driving the market growth. Liquid dietary supplements are widely consumed to protect, defend, and strengthen the body’s natural processes against diseases, owing to their high antioxidant content, faster absorption rate, increased bioavailability, and better synergy. In addition, the widespread product adoption due to the rising prevalence of chronic ailments, coupled with the severe health impact of the COVID-19 disease, is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Furthermore, the increasing product demand to meet the high nutritional requirements of the body due to the growing participation in recreational sports, fitness, and athletic activities is providing a considerable boost to the market growth. Apart from this, the introduction of vegan, plant-based, and organic liquid dietary supplements that are environmentally sustainable while delivering the same dosage and quality of underlying nutrients is creating a positive outlook for the market. Additionally, the widespread product adoption among children as a convenient alternative to solid dosage forms on account of the growing prevalence of undernutrition is propelling the market growth. Other factors, including aggressive promotional campaigns by key manufacturers through advertisements and packaging strategies, rising expenditure capacities of consumers, easy product availability across e-commerce platforms, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities, are anticipated to drive the market growth. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market value is expected to reach US$ 37.5 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 8.48% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the ingredient, the market has been divided into vitamins and minerals, botanical, proteins and amino acids, and others.
- Based on the application, the market has been classified into bone and joint health, heart health, immune health, sports nutrition, weight loss, digestive health, and others.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been divided into supermarkets and hypermarkets, health and beauty retail stores, drug stores, and online stores.
- On a regional basis, the market has been categorized into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and Others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and Others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined, with some of the key players being Abbott Laboratories, Amway (Alticor Global Holdings Inc), Arkopharma, BASF SE, Bayer AG, DuPont de Nemours Inc., Glanbia plc, GlaxoSmithKline plc and Koninklijke DSM.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800