According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Low-Calorie Sweetener Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2024-2032,” the global low-calorie sweetener market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.8% during 2024-2032. Low-calorie sweeteners, also known as intense or artificial sweeteners, are sugar substitutes with higher sweetness intensity than table sugar. Stevia, monk fruit, sucralose, neotame, advantame, acesulfame-K, aspartame, and sugar alcohols are some of the commonly consumed low-calorie sweeteners approved by regulatory bodies. They generally add a negligible amount of calories to food and beverages. As a result, they are used to manufacture various products such as yogurt, frozen desserts, candies, breakfast cereals, puddings, chewing gums, and baked goods.
Global Low-Calorie Sweetener Market Trends:
The global low-calorie sweetener market is primarily driven by the increasing awareness among individuals about the numerous health benefits of these sweeteners and rising health-consciousness among consumers. Low calorie sweeteners are known to help in digestion, facilitate weight loss, limit calorie intake and lower high cholesterol levels. The increasing number of diabetic people who cannot consume sugar regularly is also positively influencing the market growth. Low-calorie sweeteners are extremely low on the glycemic index, which does not affect the insulin level of patients. On account of this, they can also be safely consumed by pregnant women and children. Furthermore, low-calorie sweeteners are also used in the pharmaceutical industry as excipients and bodying agents in different drugs and nutritional products.
- Based on the source, the market has been bifurcated into natural and artificial sources.
- On the basis of the product, the market has been classified into sucralose, saccharin, aspartame, neotame, advantam, acesulfame potassium, stevia, and others.
- The market has been divided based on the form into solid and liquid forms.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been categorized into food (dairy and frozen foods, confectionery, bakery, tabletop sweetener, and others), beverages, pharmaceuticals, and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being Ajinomoto Health & Nutrition North America Inc., Archer Daniels Midland Company, Cargill Incorporated, Celanese Corporation, Cumberland Packing Corp., DuPont de Nemours, Inc., Ingredion Incorporated, Merisant Company, Roquette Frères, and Tate & Lyle PLC.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Source, Product, Form, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Ajinomoto Health & Nutrition North America Inc., Archer Daniels Midland Company, Cargill Incorporated, Celanese Corporation, Cumberland Packing Corp., DuPont de Nemours, Inc., Ingredion Incorporated, Merisant Company, Roquette Frères, and Tate & Lyle PLC
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal