According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Lymphoma Treatment Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” the global lymphoma treatment market size reached US$ 7.50 Billion in 2020. Lymphoma is a type of cancer that develops in the infection-fighting cells of the immune system, also known as the lymphatic system. It is characterized by abnormal malignant cells in the bone marrow, lymph nodes, spleen, blood, and other organs. Its symptoms generally include fever, swelling of lymph nodes, weight loss, anorexia, fatigue, dyspnea, and itching. Nowadays, it is treated using chemotherapy, radiation therapy and monoclonal antibody therapy worldwide.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Lymphoma Treatment Market Trends:
Due to the growing geriatric population and rising prevalence of non-Hodgkin lymphoma, the demand for lymphoma treatment is increasing around the world. As a result, hospitals and other diagnostic centers are utilizing innovative tests and imaging technologies, such as magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), computed tomography (CT) and positron emission tomography (PET) scans, for accurate diagnosis and timely treatment of cancer cells. They are also focusing on financing cancer-related research and development (R&D) activities and improving the overall healthcare infrastructure. In line with this, the growing consciousness about the available diagnostics and treatment technologies among the masses is contributing to the market growth. Furthermore, technological advancements, including the introduction of innovative immune checkpoint inhibitors that increase the response strength of T-cells against cancer cells, are positively influencing the market. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 13.11 Billion by 2026, expanding at a CAGR of 8.40% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
- Based on the type, the market has been bifurcated into Hodgkin and non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
- On the basis of the test type, the market has been divided into chemotherapy, radiation therapy, immunotherapy, targeted therapy, biologic therapy, and others.
- Based on the drug, the market has been segmented into Adcetris, Rituxan, Opdivo, Imbruvica, Keytruda, Revlimid, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been classified into North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being Abbott Laboratories, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Eli Lilly and Company, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Merck & Co., Inc., Novartis International AG, Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800