According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled " Magnetic Beads Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global magnetic beads market reached a value of US$
2.1 Billion in 2022. Magnetic beads refer to small particles that are generally manufactured from iron oxides and coated with dextran. They are used for various molecular biological applications, including protein purification, polymerase chain reaction (PCR), droplet digital PCR (ddPCR) and quantitative PCR (qPCR). They usually exhibit superparamagnetic properties that are widely available in multiple variants that differ on the basis of surface coatings and sizes. Along with this, they are also utilized for biomolecules isolation and extraction of ribonucleic acid (RNA) and deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) samples for the manufacturing of vaccines and diagnostic processes.
Global Magnetic Beads Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by significant growth in the biomedical industry. Coupled with increasing investments and funding to conduct extensive research and development (R&D) activities in the fields of biotechnology and life science, this is creating a positive outlook for the market. In line with this, the rapid outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) across the globe has further propelled the market growth. Apart from this, the rising demand for in-vitro diagnostics for conducting clinical tests is positively influencing the market growth. Furthermore, the increasing utilization of magnetic beads for determining the infection of acute respiratory infection (ARI) is providing a boost to the market growth. Additionally, various technological advancements in the biomedical sector are acting as major growth-inducing factors. Other factors, including the rising prevalence of chronic diseases among the masses, continuous improvements in the healthcare infrastructure and the increasing number of diagnostic centers and laboratories across the globe, are further contributing to the market growth. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$
4.2 Billion in 2028, growing at a CAGR of
12.41% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been segmented into cells, pathogenic microorganisms, nucleic acids, peptides, proteins and others.
- Based on the magnetic core, the market has been bifurcated into superparamagnetic and ferrimagnetic.
- On the basis of the size, the market has been segregated into less than 5 μm, 5-20 μm, 20-40 μm and 40 μm and above.
- Based on the application, the market has been classified into next-generation sequencing, biomolecules separation and purification, molecular and immunodiagnostics and others.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of the key players include Advanced BioChemicals LLC, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Calbiotech Inc, MagBio Genomics Inc., Merck KGaA, New England Biolabs, Promega Corporation, Qiagen N.V., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Vazyme Biotech Co. Ltd., and Xiamen Zeesan Biotech Co. Ltd.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800