According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Malware Analysis Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global malware analysis market size reached US$ 7.3 Billion in 2022. Malware Analysis is a security tool used to detect, identify, analyze, and remove potential vulnerabilities and malicious software from the system. It is employed to discover viruses, Trojans, worms, rootkits, and other types of malware that can affect system performance, data integrity, and user privacy. Malware Analysis is an essential component of security infrastructure. It can also be used to identify the source and impact of malicious programming code, the purpose of the attack, and the risk posed by the malware. Consequently, malware Analysis is extensively deployed in various industries, such as banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), information technology (IT), and healthcare, to protect from cybercrimes and enhance the security of sensitive information.
Global Malware Analysis Market Trends:
With the advent of Industry 4.0 and expanding digital transformation of core business processes, there has been a significant rise in cyberattacks, such as phishing and malvertising, which is primarily fuelling the need for malware analysis. Besides this, an increasing number of enterprises are investing in comprehensive and vigilant malware analysis tools to counter next-generation threats and protect their network infrastructure, which, in turn, is creating a positive outlook for the market. In addition to this, malware analysis detects malicious activity, uncovers hidden indicators of compromise (IOCs), improves the IOC alert system, enriches context when threat hunting, and assesses incidents based on the severity level. Such advantages have facilitated its adoption across various sectors, thus aiding in market expansion. Concurrent with this, escalating product adoption across the aerospace, healthcare, energy, and utility sectors due to its compatibility with the latest techniques, exploits, and tools generally used by adversaries is favoring the market growth. Moreover, the launch of innovative, user-friendly, and technologically advanced malware analysis tools integrated with features that can be deployed on-premises or in the cloud is contributing to the market growth. Furthermore, the rising number of business start-ups, increased acceptance of bring your own device (BYOD), and the proliferation of smartphones and high-speed internet are presenting remunerative growth opportunities for the market. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 32.5 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 28.4% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the component, the market has been bifurcated into solution and services.
- On the basis of the deployment model, the market has been divided into on-premises and cloud-based.
- Based on organization size, the market is categorized into large, and small and medium enterprises.
- On the basis of the industry vertical, the market is segregated into aerospace and defense, BFSI, public sector, retail, healthcare, IT and telecom, energy and utilities, manufacturing, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Broadcom Inc., Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Cisco Systems Inc., FireEye Inc., Fortinet Inc., Juniper Networks Inc., Kaspersky Lab, McAfee LLC, Palo Alto Networks Inc., Qualys Inc., Sophos Ltd. (Thoma Bravo) and Trend Micro Incorporated.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Component, Deployment Model, Organization Size, Industry Vertical, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Broadcom Inc., Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Cisco Systems Inc., FireEye Inc., Fortinet Inc., Juniper Networks Inc., Kaspersky Lab, McAfee LLC, Palo Alto Networks Inc., Qualys Inc., Sophos Ltd. (Thoma Bravo) and Trend Micro Incorporated
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800