According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Managed Mobility Services Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global managed mobility services market size reached US$ 23.8 Billion in 2022. Managed mobility services (MMS) refer to the procurement, provisioning, and management of various mobile devices used by an organization’s employees to ensure compliance. It includes various information technology (IT) and process management services responsible for device acquisition, expense management, day-to-day IT administration, asset management, help desk services, and logistics. MMS is widely used for sourcing, repairing, maintaining, securing, and disposing smartphones, laptops, and ruggedized field force devices utilized for accessing corporate information and resources. They are time- and cost-effective services that enhance mobile workforce productivity, improve bottom-line results, offer insight into ownership best practices, and provide dedicated support. MMS also creates a single point-of-contact, streamlines billings, provides custom reporting, and improves organizational efficiency.
Global Managed Mobility Services Market Trends:
The emerging trend of bring-your-own-device (BYOD) at the workplace due to the widespread adoption of smartphones and increasing internet penetration is one of the primary factors driving the market growth. The widespread adoption of BYOD has raised severe security and privacy concerns among enterprises, which, in turn, is facilitating the demand for MMS to prevent security threats from unknown networks, boost employee productivity, and provide a one-stop solution for all queries. In addition to this, the rising service adoption by organizations to enhance real-time employee collaboration and business information access for individuals working from remote locations is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Furthermore, the widespread adoption of MMS in the banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI) industry to manage online insurance applications and banking portals, improve network functions, and prevent cybercrime activities is providing an impetus to the market growth. Additionally, the rising adoption of cloud-based MMS, as it saves time, minimizes deployment and maintenance costs, provides better infrastructure control, automates tasks, reduces errors, and enhances security, compliance, and audit features, is positively influencing the market growth. Moreover, companies are outsourcing their non-core business activities, such as IT services, to reduce hardware costs, increase business expansion, and improve customer satisfaction, which, in turn, is propelling the market growth. Other factors, including increasing service utilization in the healthcare industry, the emergence of workspace-as-a-solution (WaaS), and rapid digitalization of infrastructure, are anticipated to drive the market growth. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market value is expected to reach US$ 129.5 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 30.8% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the function, the market has been divided into mobile device management, mobile application management, mobile security, and others.
- Based on the deployment, the market has been bifurcated into cloud based and on-premises.
- On the basis of the organization size, the market has been categorized into small and medium-sized, and large enterprises.
- Based on the end use industry, the market has been classified into IT and telecom, BFSI, healthcare, manufacturing, retail, education, and others.
- On a regional basis, the market has been categorized into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and Others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and Others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined, with some of the key players being Accenture PLC, AT&T Inc., Deutsche Telekom AG, Fujitsu Limited, HP Development Company L.P., International Business Machines Corporation, Orange S.A., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Telefónica S.A., Unisys Corporation, Vodafone Idea Limited and Wipro Limited.
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
||Function, Deployment, Organization Size, End Use Industry, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Accenture PLC, AT&T Inc., Deutsche Telekom AG, Fujitsu Limited, HP Development Company L.P., International Business Machines Corporation, Orange S.A., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Telefónica S.A., Unisys Corporation, Vodafone Idea Limited and Wipro Limited.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800