According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Mango Butter Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, the global mango butter market size reached US$ 98.1 Million in 2022. Mango butter refers to a soft, organic, and creamy textured kernel fat that is derived from the shelled kernel of mangoes. Sweet and mildly scented, mango butter usually comes in semi-solid form but becomes liquid when smeared. In addition to triglycerides and antioxidants, it contains oleic acid, tocopherol, and vitamin C. Mango butter is widely used as a sealant and moisture locker and is, therefore, extensively utilized in the formulation of cosmetic products, including sunscreen, lotion and hair products. There are many benefits of mango butter, including treating dry skin, rashes, wrinkles, wounds, and cracks, relieving insect bites, and treating eczema, dermatitis, and blemishes.
Global Mango Butter Market Trends:
The market is majorly driven by considerable growth in the personal care industry across the globe. This can be attributed to the increasing awareness regarding skincare among the masses. Also, the growing usage of cosmetic products among the geriatric population for anti-aging purposes is providing an impetus to the market growth. In addition to this, the rapid utilization of mango butter as a substitute for vegetable oils, such as soybean oil, is creating a positive outlook for the market. Apart from this, the rising trend of incorporating natural ingredients in cosmetic products is further creating lucrative growth opportunities for major market players. Some of the other factors contributing to the market include rapid urbanization, the inflating disposable incomes of the individuals, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 144.3 Million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.21% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the type, the market has been segmented into refined and unrefined.
- Based on the format, the market has been classified into powder and cream.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been divided into cosmetic, food and pharmaceutical.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include All Organic Treasures GmbH, Alzo International Inc., AOS Products Pvt. Ltd., Croda International Plc, Ekologie Forte Pvt.Ltd., Gustav Heess Oleochemical Products GmbH, Hallstar, Jarchem Industries Inc., Manorama Industries Limited, Natural Sourcing LLC, Natures Natural India, and WALA Heilmittel GmbH (Wala Stiftung).
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Format, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||All Organic Treasures GmbH, Alzo International Inc., AOS Products Pvt. Ltd., Croda International Plc, Ekologie Forte Pvt.Ltd., Gustav Heess Oleochemical Products GmbH, Hallstar, Jarchem Industries Inc., Manorama Industries Limited, Natural Sourcing LLC, Natures Natural India and WALA Heilmittel GmbH (Wala Stiftung)
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800