According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Meat Processing Equipment Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global meat processing equipment market reached a value of US$ 14.3 Billion in 2021. Meat processing refers to the method of preparing the edible portion of animal tissues for human consumption. It involves modifying the properties of fresh meat using several procedures, such as mincing, chopping or grinding, curing and salting, along with the addition of seasonings, food materials and heat treatment. It is widely adopted to prepare ready-to-eat (RTE) or packaged meat products, which is done using different meat processing equipment that are efficient and convenient to use. There are various types of meat processing equipment available in the markets to meet the customer requirements that differ on the basis of sizes, product type and prices.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Meat Processing Equipment Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the changing dietary patterns of the masses. This can be accredited to the shifting lifestyle preferences and hectic lifestyles led by working professionals. In line with this, the growing preference for protein-rich and convenient food products due to the increasing health consciousness among individuals is impacting the market growth favorably. Along with this, the proliferation of quick-service restaurants (QSRs) and cafes across the globe are creating a positive market outlook. Moreover, the easy product availability via offline and online organized retail channels and the advent of online delivery models are considered to be major growth-inducing factors. Furthermore, numerous leading players are heavily investing in the development of aggressive marketing strategies, celebrity endorsements, promotional campaigns and innovative product variants, which is significantly supporting the growth of the market on the global level. Other factors, including rapid urbanization, continuous improvements in the food and beverage sector, continual technological advancements and product miniaturization, are also positively influencing the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 21.3 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.85% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of type, the market has been segregated into cutting, blending, filling, tenderizing, dicing, grinding, smoking and massaging equipment.
- Based on the meat type, the market has been segmented into processed pork, processed beef, processed mutton and others.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been categorized into fresh processed meat, precooked meat, raw cooked meat, cured meat, dry meat, raw fermented sausages and others.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include Bettcher Industries Inc., Duravant LLC, GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, Heat and Control Inc., Illinois Tool Works Inc., JBT Corporation (TechnipFMC plc), Marel, Mepaco, Minerva Omega group s.r.l., RISCO S.p.A., Ross Industries Inc. and The Middleby Corporation.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal