According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Medical Lifting Slings Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” the global medical lifting slings market size reached US$ 799.2 Billion in 2021. Medical lifting slings assist in the manual and mechanical transfer of patients that are unable to move. They are made from a variety of materials such as nylon, canvas, padded mesh, polypropylene, and cotton. Medical lifting slings are durable and provide the functionality to both caregivers and patients. As a result, they find applications in hospitals and home care centers to transfer patients safely from the bed, toilet, and wheelchair.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Medical Lifting Slings Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the increasing incidences of fatal road accidents across the globe. As a result, there has been a significant rise in the cases of disabilities, injuries to the spinal cord, fractured bones and limbs, and brain damage. Besides this, the rising prevalence of obesity, arthritis, fibromyalgia, neurological disorders, osteoporosis, and Parkinson’s disease that can lead to mobility impairment, is also escalating the demand for medical lifting slings. Moreover, the growing geriatric population is creating a positive market outlook as physical disabilities increase with advancing age and assisting devices are used to enhance mobility. Furthermore, key manufacturers are introducing novel designs integrated with advanced systems to expand their product portfolio and existing market share, thereby propelling the market growth. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to grow at a CAGR of 10.1% during the forecast period (2022-2027).
- Based on the product, the market has been divided into standing, seating, universal, bariatric, transfer, and other slings.
- On the basis of material, the market has been categorized into nylon, padded, canvas, mesh, and other slings.
- Based on the usage type, the market has been bifurcated into disposable and reusable slings.
- The market has been classified on the basis of the end-user into hospitals, home care facilities, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has been examined, with the detailed profiles of the key players being Arjo (Getinge AB), Bestcare, Etac AB, GF Health Products Inc., Hillrom Services Inc., Invacare Corporation, Joerns Healthcare LLC, Nausicaa Medical, Medline Industries Inc., Sunrise Medical Inc., Guldmann Inc., and Vancare, Inc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal