According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Metal & Metal Manufactured Products Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global metal & metal manufactured products market size reached US$ 12.57 Trillion in 2022. Metal refers to opaque, lustrous, and naturally occurring chemical substances that are found in metamorphic rocks, volcanic environments, and ore deposits. It includes iron, chromium, cobalt, aluminum, mercury, zinc, silver, gold, manganese, copper, platinum, nickel, and titanium. Metal-manufactured products are items and goods that are produced by shaping, forming, and manipulating metal to achieve specific designs, dimensions, and functionalities. They are widely used in machines, equipment, tools, automobiles, aircraft, ships, satellites, electronic devices, structural components, home appliances, packaging materials, and medical instruments. Metal and metal-manufactured products offer high strength, durability, electrical and thermal conductivity, and corrosion resistance. They are also cost-effective, versatile, and readily available materials that are easy to recycle, require low maintenance, and offer long service life.
Metal & Metal Manufactured Products Market Trends:
The increasing product utilization in the automotive industry is one of the primary factors propelling the market growth. Metal & metal manufactured products are widely used in automotive body panels, suspension systems, tires, chassis components, exhaust systems, and various engine parts, such as cylinder blocks, pistons, cylinder heads, and crankshafts. Furthermore, the widespread product application in construction activities to produce beams, columns, trusses, frames, roofing, electrical wiring, plumbing, and heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems is providing an impetus to the market growth. Additionally, the recent development of advanced alloys using metals that are lightweight, cost-effective, and offer a higher strength-to-weight ratio is positively influencing the market growth. Besides this, the utilization of additive manufacturing to create complex and customized designs using metals, reduce material waste, and enhance production efficiency is contributing to the market growth. Moreover, the rising product adoption in the electrical and electronics industry to manufacture switches, connectors, cables, batteries, printed circuit boards (PCBs), heat sinks, cooling systems, motors, and transformers is providing a thrust to the market growth. Other factors, including rapid industrialization activities, increasing investments in research and development (R&D) projects, and growing emphasis on metal recycling to save resources, are anticipated to drive the market growth. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market value is expected to reach US$ 17.34 Trillion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.42% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been divided into wires and cables, jewelry and ornaments, bars and rebars, sheets, rolls, pipe fixtures and fittings, pipes, molded components, batteries, paints and coatings, and others. Among these, bars and rebars represents the largest segment.
- Based on the metal type, the market has been classified into lithium, magnesium, aluminum, chromium, manganese, iron, cobalt, copper, zinc, molybdenum, silver, and others. At present, iron accounts for the largest market share.
- On the basis of end use industry, the market has been divided into automotive and transportation, aerospace and defense, marine, consumer goods, electrical and electronics, manufacturing, energy and power, construction, packaging, pharmaceuticals, and others. Among these, construction accounts for the largest market share.
- On a regional basis, the market has been categorized into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and Others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and Others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Others), and Middle East and Africa. At present, Asia Pacific holds the largest market share.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined, with some of the key players being All Metal Sales Inc., Anglo American plc, Asarco LLC (Americas Mining Corporation), Broder Metals Group Ltd., CMOC Group Limited, Hochschild Mining plc, Indium Corporation, Interstate Metal Inc., Newmont Corporation, Proterial Ltd., Rio Tinto Group (Rio Tinto International Holdings Limited), Sierra Metals Inc., Talco Aluminium Company, etc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Product Types Covered
||Wires and Cables, Jewelry and Ornaments, Bars and Rebars, Sheets, Rolls, Pipe Fixtures and Fittings, Pipes, Molded Components, Batteries, Paints and Coatings, Others
|Metal Types Covered
||Lithium, Magnesium, Aluminum, Chromium, Manganese, Iron, Cobalt, Copper, Zinc, Molybdenum, Silver, Others
|End Use Industries Covered
||Automotive and Transportation, Aerospace and Defense, Marine, Consumer Goods, Electrical and Electronics, Manufacturing, Energy and Power, Construction, Packaging, Pharmaceuticals, Others
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||All Metal Sales Inc., Anglo American plc, Asarco LLC (Americas Mining Corporation), Broder Metals Group Ltd., CMOC Group Limited, Hochschild Mining plc, Indium Corporation, Interstate Metal Inc., Newmont Corporation, Proterial Ltd., Rio Tinto Group (Rio Tinto International Holdings Limited), Sierra Metals Inc., Talco Aluminium Company, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800