According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Metal Cleaning Chemicals Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global metal cleaning chemicals market size reached US$ 14.7 Billion in 2022. Metal cleaning chemicals are substances specifically formulated to clean and remove dirt, grime, rust, oxidation, and other contaminants from metal surfaces. They are available in various forms, such as liquids, powders, gels, or sprays. They contain agents like acids, alkalis, solvents, detergents, and surfactants that help break down and dissolve the unwanted materials on the metal.
Global Metal Cleaning Chemicals Market Trends:
Metal cleaning chemicals are used in the automotive industry to clean and degrease automotive components, such as engines, transmissions, and chassis parts. This, along with the increasing sales of luxury and passenger vehicles on account of rapid urbanization and inflating income levels, represents one of the major factors augmenting the market growth around the world. Moreover, the rising use of metal cleaning chemicals in manufacturing processes to remove machining oils, cutting fluids, and debris from metal parts before assembly or further processing is contributing to the market growth. In addition, the growing adoption of metal cleaning chemicals in energy and power generation to remove deposits and contaminants from heat exchangers, boilers, and turbines in power plants is influencing the market positively. Apart from this, metal cleaning chemicals find application in marine and offshore industries that help remove marine growth, corrosion, and debris from ship hulls, propellers, and offshore structures. This, along with the increasing number of offshore and onshore exploratory activities for conventional and non-conventional energy resources, is strengthening the growth of the market. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 19.0 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 4.20% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the type, aqueous dominates the market, followed by solvent.
- On the basis of the metal type, the market has been segregated into steel, aluminum, and others. Steel currently accounts for the majority of the total market share.
- Based on the ingredient, the market has been divided into surfactant, chelating agent, solvent, and others. At present, chelating dominates the market.
- On the basis of the end use, the market has been classified into manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, and others. Presently, manufacturing holds the largest market share.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, and others); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. Amongst these, Asia Pacific enjoys the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Brew Chautauqua Chemical Company, Crest Industrial Chemicals Inc., Delstar Metal Finishing Inc., Hubbard-Hall Inc., Kyzen Corporation, Lincoln Chemical Corporation, Luster-On Products Inc., PCC Rokita SA, Quaker Houghton, Stepan Company, and Zavenir Daubert India Private Limited.
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
|Scope of the Report
||Exploration of Historical and Forecast Trends, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
- Metal type
- End use
|Metal Types Covered
||Steel, Aluminum, Others
||Surfactant, Chelating agent, Solvent, Others
|End uses Covered
||Manufacturing, Automotive, Aerospace, Others
||Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Chautauqua Chemical Company., Crest Industrial Chemicals Inc., Delstar Metal Finishing Inc., Hubbard-Hall Inc., Kyzen Corporation., Lincoln Chemical Corporation., Luster-On Products Inc., PCC Rokita SA., Quaker Houghton., Stepan Company., Zavenir Daubert India Private Limited
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800