According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Metal Foil Tapes Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global metal foil tapes market reached a value of US$ 3.0 Billion in 2022. Metal foil tapes are specifically designed and manufactured for taping seams and joints of metal against vapor and moisture. They can be made from various materials, which include copper, carbon steel, nickel, aluminum, lead, and tin. Metal foil tapes offer various beneficial properties, such as resistance to extreme temperature, weather, ultraviolet (UV) degradation, moisture, and dirt. These tapes are used in different applications ranging from laminating plastic or paper films for providing them more strength to the manufacturing of multilayer printed circuit boards (PCBs). They are also considered ideal for offering electromagnetic protection in electronics, and duct sealing and insulation in the heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems. On account of these properties, metal foil tapes are extensively utilized in the aerospace, military, consumer goods, building and construction, automotive, and electronics industries.
Global Metal Foil Tapes Market Trends:
Increasing number of ongoing infrastructural projects represents one of the major factors driving the global metal foil tapes market growth. Other than this, there has been a rise in the requirement for the protection of surfaces and assemblies from environmental factors, such as extreme temperature and chemical conditions. This, in turn, is contributing to the inflating sales of metal foil tapes. In line with this, market players are consistently investing in the research and development (R&D) activities for introducing cost-efficient products, which is further fueling the growth of the market. Moreover, governments of various nations are implementing stringent regulations in terms of building codes for ensuring the development of safe, resilient, and sustainable structures. This factor is creating a positive outlook for the market across the globe. Looking forward, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the metal type, the market has been segmented into aluminum, copper, lead, and others.
- Based on the adhesive type, the market has been segregated into acrylic, silicone, rubber, and others.
- Based on the end user, the market has been categorized into automotive and transportation, building and construction, aerospace and defense, electronics, and others.
- On a regional basis, the market has been divided into North America (United States, and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being 3M Company, Advance Tapes International Ltd, CGS Technologies Inc. (Systems Integrators LLC), EIS Fabrico (EIS Inc.), Maxell Holdings Ltd., Jiangyin Bondtape Technology Corporation, Marian Inc., MBK Enterprises Inc., Morgan Industries Limited, Shurtape Technologies LLC (STM Industries Inc.) and The Zippertubing Company.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Metal Type, Adhesive Type, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||3M Company, Advance Tapes International Ltd, CGS Technologies Inc. (Systems Integrators LLC), EIS Fabrico (EIS Inc.), Maxell Holdings Ltd., Jiangyin Bondtape Technology Corporation, Marian Inc., MBK Enterprises Inc., Morgan Industries Limited, Shurtape Technologies LLC (STM Industries Inc.) and The Zippertubing Company
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800