As per the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Micro-Learning Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2022-2027,” the global micro-learning market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.4% during 2022-2027. Micro-learning is an educational approach that breaks complex topics into short-form and stand-alone units of study. These micro-learning sessions provide learners with texts, images, videos, audios, quizzes, and games to enhance their knowledge and understanding. These content forms can be viewed whenever, wherever, and as many times as the learner has a subsequent need. In recent years, micro-learning has gained popularity as it is a quick way of learning and focuses on a specific skill, idea, concept, or topic. As a result, it is widely utilized for corporate and commercial training.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Micro-Learning Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the growing need for advanced learning methods as traditional learning methods are nowadays considered ineffective due to their excessive reliance on listening, reading, and observing. Moreover, high flexibility jobs are also gaining prominence among millennials, which is increasing the number of freelancers who work with different projects at different organizations, representing another major growth-inducing factor. Besides this, various key players are introducing gamification in micro-learning solutions to increase the overall productivity of employees. They are also adopting various methods, such as rewards for task completion in project management or data contribution. These factors are anticipated to propel market growth in the coming years.
- On the basis of the component, the market has been segmented into solutions and services.
- Based on the deployment mode, the market has been bifurcated into on-premises and cloud-based.
- On the basis of the organization size, the market has been categorized into large, and small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Based on the end user, the market has been segregated into retail; manufacturing; banking, financial services, and insurance; IT and telecom; and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being Aptara Inc. (Ienergizer), Axonify Inc., Bigtincan Holdings Limited, Cornerstone OnDemand Inc., Epignosis LLC, Ispring Solutions Inc., Mindtree Limited (Larsen & Toubro Limited), Multiversity Pvt. Ltd., Neovation Corporation, Qstream Inc., SwissVBS Inn. (BTS Group), Tesseract Learning Private Limited and Valamis Group Ltd.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800