According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Mixed Martial Arts Equipment Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global mixed martial arts equipment market size reached US$ 1.3 Billion in 2022. Mixed martial arts (MMA) equipment refers to various gear and protective items used by fighters during MMA competitions and training sessions. It comprises boxing gloves, mouth guards, hand wraps, ankle supports, groin guards, and headgear. It also includes rash guards, spats, and compression clothing that are made with durable, lightweight, and breathable materials to provide protection from scratches and abrasion. It is primarily employed to ensure the safety of fighters and reduce the risk of serious injuries, including fractures, concussions, dental injuries, and cuts. Furthermore, it helps improve the performance of fighters by providing support, flexibility, and comfort.
Global Mixed Martial Arts Equipment Market Trends:
At present, the rising popularity of MMA, along with the increasing participation of individuals in various recreational sports activities, represents one of the crucial factors impelling the market growth. Besides this, the rising number of women showing interest in learning MMA for self-defense is contributing to the growth of the market. In addition, the growing adoption of healthy lifestyle habits for maintaining physical and mental health conditions is offering a favorable market outlook. Apart from this, the increasing number of e-commerce platforms selling durable MMA equipment and delivering them to the doorstep of buyers is supporting the growth of the market. Additionally, the rising integration of tracking technology in various MMA equipment to analyze and improve the performance of fighters is strengthening the growth of the market. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 1.7 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 5.6% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the product, the market has been segmented into MMA gloves, ankle/knee/elbow guard, punching bags, hand wraps, shin guard, mouth guard, and head gear. MMA gloves currently dominate the market, holding the largest share.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, offline represents the largest segment, followed by the online.
- Based on the end user, personal-use exhibits a clear dominance in the market, followed by institution.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. Amongst these, North America enjoys the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Adidas AG, Century Martial Art Supply LLC, Combat Brands LLC, Everlast Worldwide Inc. (Frasers Group plc), Fairtex, Hayabusa Fightwear Inc., TITLE Boxing LLC, and Twins Special Co. Ltd.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||MMA Gloves, Ankle/Knee/Elbow Guard, Punching Bags, Hand Wraps, Shin Guard, Mouth Guard, Head Gear
|Distribution Channels Covered
|End Users Covered
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Adidas AG, Century Martial Art Supply LLC, Combat Brands LLC, Everlast Worldwide Inc. (Frasers Group plc), Fairtex, Hayabusa Fightwear Inc., TITLE Boxing LLC, Twins Special Co. Ltd., etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800