The global mixed martial arts equipment market size reached US$ 1.3 Billion in 2023. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 2.1 Billion by 2032, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 4.89% during 2024-2032. The increasing public participation, easy availability of advanced training facilities, and the integration of advanced technologies represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Market Size in 2023
|US$ 1.3 Billion
Market Forecast in 2032
|US$ 2.1 Billion
|Market Growth Rate 2024-2032
Mixed martial arts (MMA) refer to a hybrid combat sport that employs various fighting skills and techniques. It is performed using various equipment to facilitate the training or fight, such as a mouth and groin guard, punching bag, gloves, shorts, shin guards, hand wraps, ankle, elbow, and knee pads, and headgear. Amongst these, hand wraps help protect hands during training and fighting competitively, while the headgear is used for sparring to shield the skull from harsh strikes. At present, leading players operating worldwide are launching MMA equipment in various materials, types, and designs. These players are offering customizations to meet the requirements of the consumers and expanding their product portfolio.
Mixed Martial Arts Equipment Market Trends:
Presently, the increasing participation of individuals in recreational sports and fitness and athletic activities represents one of the major factors driving the demand for MMA equipment around the world. Moreover, the rising awareness about the health benefits associated with MMA, such as improving heart health, reducing stress, and enhancing the overall strength, and the surging prevalence of chronic diseases on account of sedentary lifestyles, are favoring the market growth. In addition, the growing number of professional training camps and the easy availability of advanced training facilities for fighters are influencing the market positively. Apart from this, the increasing number of fitness centers that offer MMA training is also contributing to the market growth. Furthermore, key players are financing advertising campaigns, such as celebrity and social media influencer endorsements, for improving their profitability. Besides this, the expansion of the e-commerce sector is resulting in the increasing sales of MMA equipment on account of easy equipment availability, flexible payment options, secure transactions, and convenient return policies. Additionally, governments of numerous countries are undertaking measures to promote MMA as a professional sport. They are also investing in improving the sports infrastructure on a global level. Moreover, the integration of the internet of things (IoT) technology with connected devices to measure and track the performance in real time and record the power, speed, and punches of players during the training and competition is creating a positive outlook for the market.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global mixed martial arts equipment market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country level from 2024-2032. Our report has categorized the market based on product, distribution channel, and end user.
- MMA Gloves
- Ankle/Knee/Elbow Guard
- Punching Bags
- Hand Wraps
- Shin Guard
- Mouth Guard
- Head Gear
The report has also provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the mixed martial arts equipment market based on the product. This includes MMA gloves, ankle/knee/elbow guard, punching bags, hand wraps, shin guards, mouth guards, and head gear. According to the report, MMA gloves represented the largest segment.
Distribution Channel Insights:
A detailed breakup and analysis of the mixed martial arts equipment market based on the distribution channel has also been provided in the report. This includes offline and online. According to the report, offline accounted for the largest market share.
End User Insights:
A detailed breakup and analysis of the mixed martial arts equipment market based on the end user has also been provided in the report. This includes personal-use and institution. According to the report, personal-use accounted for the largest market share.
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets that include North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, North America was the largest market for mixed martial arts equipment. Some of the factors driving the North America mixed martial arts equipment market included the increased number of fitness centers, easy availability of advanced training facilities, and the rising awareness about MMA.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global mixed martial arts equipment market. Detailed profiles of all major companies have also been provided. Some of the companies covered include Adidas AG, Century Martial Art Supply LLC, Combat Brands LLC, Everlast Worldwide Inc. (Frasers Group plc), Fairtex, Hayabusa Fightwear Inc., TITLE Boxing LLC, Twins Special Co. Ltd., etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||MMA Gloves, Ankle/Knee/Elbow Guard, Punching Bags, Hand Wraps, Shin Guard, Mouth Guard, Head Gear
|Distribution Channels Covered
|End Users Covered
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Adidas AG, Century Martial Art Supply LLC, Combat Brands LLC, Everlast Worldwide Inc. (Frasers Group plc), Fairtex, Hayabusa Fightwear Inc., TITLE Boxing LLC, Twins Special Co. Ltd., etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global mixed martial arts equipment market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global mixed martial arts equipment market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive mixed martial arts equipment market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What is the competitive structure of the global mixed martial arts equipment market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global mixed martial arts equipment market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the mixed martial arts equipment market from 2018-2032.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global mixed martial arts equipment market.
- The study maps the leading as well as the fastest growing regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the mixed martial arts equipment industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.