According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Mobile Application Development Platform Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global mobile application development platform market size reached US$ 9.9 Billion in 2022. A mobile application development platform, commonly referred to as MADP, is a comprehensive software solution that facilitates the creation, deployment, and management of mobile applications for various platforms, including iOS and Android. MADPs offer a unified and streamlined approach to app development, catering to both professional developers and non-technical users alike. These platforms typically include a set of tools, frameworks, and pre-built components that simplify the development process, enabling faster and more efficient app creation. Additionally, MADPs often provide drag-and-drop interfaces and visual development tools, allowing non-developers to participate in the app creation process.
Global Mobile Application Development Platform Market Trends:
The increasing demand for mobile applications across diverse industries is driving the global market. Additionally, MADPs find utility in the healthcare domain for developing mobile health (mHealth) applications that efficiently address the needs of individuals with chronic illnesses, this is catalyzing the growth of the market. Moreover, the swift digitization and growth of the e-commerce industry are motivating small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to create online shopping applications and broaden their customer base. Furthermore, the increasing demand for innovative social networking and gaming applications, is fueling the expansion of the MADP market. Also, the introduction of advanced MADPs empowers developers to build multi-channel applications integrated with artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities which is supporting the market. Furthermore, the ongoing trend of smart devices, such as wearables and speakers, utilizing mobile applications for accessing features presents promising opportunities for leading manufacturers in the future. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 35.8 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 23.5% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the deployment type, the market has been segmented into cloud- based and on premises.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been divided into network, web, email, database and cloud, and other securities.
- Based on the organization size, the market has been bifurcated into small and medium, and large enterprises.
- On the basis of the end use industry, the market has been divided into BFSI, aerospace and defense, healthcare, IT and telecom, retail, travel and hospitality, media and entertainment, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Appcelerator Inc. (Axway Inc.), Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, International Business Machines Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, MicroStrategy Incorporated, Oracle Corporation, Salesforce.com Inc., SAP SE, Temenos AG and ViaSat Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Deployment Type, Application, Organization Size, End Use Industry, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Appcelerator Inc. (Axway Inc.), Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, International Business Machines Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, MicroStrategy Incorporated, Oracle Corporation, Salesforce.com Inc., SAP SE, Temenos AG and ViaSat Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800