According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Mobile Device Management (MDM) Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global mobile device management market reached a value of US$ 8.5 Billion in 2022. Mobile device management (MDM) refers to security software that assists administrators in implementing policies that monitor, secure, and manage mobile devices in an organization. It is a part of enterprise mobility management (EMM) that allows users to access company data, official documents, and applications on personal devices, such as smartphones, laptops, and tablets. MDM automatically detects new devices connected to the corporate network and enables them to send over-the-air commands. It also performs various functions, including data segregation, securing corporate documents, and monitoring and tracking the equipment.
Global Mobile Device Management Market Trends:
The emerging trend of bring your own device (BYOD) and increasing security concerns to protect corporate data are majorly driving the global MDM market growth. In line with this, the outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) has led firms to adopt the work-from-home (WFH) model, which is enabling employees to use their personal devices to ensure business continuity, which has amplified the risk of data breaches. As a result, organizations across the globe are increasingly employing efficient MDM solutions. Additionally, the widespread deployment of cloud-based services that offer improved access to digital resources and assists information technology (IT) teams in managing and syncing multi-OS platforms through a single console is further propelling the market growth. Moreover, the integration of artificial intelligence (AI) with MDM and extensive research and development (R&D) activities in the IT field are creating a positive outlook for the market. Looking forward, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 27.2% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the type, the market has been bifurcated into solutions and services.
- On the basis of the deployment type, the market has been divided into on-premises and cloud-based.
- Based on the organization size, the market has been segmented into large and small- and medium-sized enterprises.
- On the basis of the vertical, the market has been classified into BFSI, manufacturing, healthcare, communication, and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being AirWatch (VMware), Blackberry, Cisco Systems Inc., Citrix Systems Inc., IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Mobile Iron Inc., SAP SE, Sophos Ltd., SOTI Inc., etc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Deployment Type, Organization Size, Vertical, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||AirWatch (VMware), Blackberry, Cisco Systems Inc., Citrix Systems Inc., IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Mobile Iron Inc., SAP SE, Sophos Ltd. and SOTI Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal