IMARC Group’s latest report, titled “Mobile Imaging Services Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” finds that the global mobile imaging services market size reached US$ 13.54 Billion in 2021. Mobile imaging services involve using advanced medical imaging technologies for faster, more accurate, and on-site diagnostic solutions. These technologies services include X-Ray, ultrasound, electrocardiogram (ECG), and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). They allow healthcare providers, radiologists, and certified technologists to perform various diagnostic screenings directly at medical facilities, homes, and businesses using the necessary equipment. They also provide enhanced efficiency, faster diagnosis, better healthcare accessibility, and improved patient care quality. In recent years, mobile imaging services have gained immense traction due to their higher precision, convenience, cost-effectiveness, and quick response time than traditional third-party facilities.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Mobile Imaging Services Market Trends:
The rising incidences of chronic diseases, including cancer, cardiovascular diseases (CVDs), and neurological disorders, due to sedentary lifestyles, unhealthy diets and habits, such as smoking and alcohol consumption, represent the primary factors driving the market growth. Besides this, there has been widespread adoption of medical imaging technologies to detect and monitor disease progression, which represents another major growth-inducing factor. In addition, governments of various countries are taking favorable initiatives to spread awareness regarding the advantages of mobile imaging services and making heavy investments toward the development of healthcare infrastructure. In line with this, the emerging trend of remote patient monitoring and the surging popularity of telehealth services have catalyzed the product demand. Furthermore, various technological advancements, such as the integration of mobile imaging devices with informatics and advanced imaging techniques to facilitate remote data storage and patient history tracking, have accelerated the product adoption rate among healthcare professionals. Other factors, including the expanding patient pool, aging population, shifting preferences toward non-invasive procedures, advancements in imaging techniques, increasing consumer healthcare expenditure, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities, are also creating a positive market outlook. Looking forward, the market value is anticipated to reach US$ 20.55 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.80% during the forecast period (2022-2027).
- Based on the product type, the market has been segregated into X-Ray, CT, ultrasound, MRI, mammography, nuclear imaging, and others.
- On the basis of the patient type, the market has been bifurcated into adult and pediatrics.
- The market has been classified based on the end user into hospitals and clinics, home healthcare, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, with some of the key players being Accurate Imaging Inc. (Cal-Ray Inc.), Atlantic Medical Imaging, Cobalt Health, DMS Health Technologies Inc., Front Range Mobile Imaging Inc., InHealth Group Limited, Interim Diagnostic Imaging LLC, Nuffield Health, RadNet Inc., Shared Medical Services, Inc., and TridentCare LLC.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal