According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Mobile and Wireless Backhaul Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global mobile and wireless backhaul market reached a value of US$ 35.2 Billion in 2022. Mobile backhaul (MBH) is the process of connecting the core network and the radio access network (RAN) air interfaces to remote data centers. It ensures network connectivity and sophisticated network timing and assists in synchronizing operations, administration, maintenance, and provisioning (OAMP). On the other hand, wireless backhaul relies on wireless communication systems to transport data between the internet and subnetworks. As it enables stable connections and reduces infrastructural costs, wireless backhaul is gaining traction over wireline networks across the globe.
Global Mobile and Wireless Backhaul Market Trends:
The coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak and subsequent lockdowns imposed by governing agencies of several countries have resulted in the increasing utilization of internet services for work, ordering essentials and entertainment purposes. As a result, there is a considerable surge in the usage of mobile data around the world. This represents one of the major factors catalyzing the demand for mobile and wireless backhauls. Besides this, numerous mobile network operators (MNOs) are focusing on upgrading their networks to internet protocol (IP) for providing integrated voice/data services and improving overall performance. They are also optimizing traffic at a lower cost by integrating network functions virtualization (NFV) and software-defined networking (SDN) technologies in the backhaul networks. These initiatives undertaken by MNOs are anticipated to impel the growth of the market. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to grow at a CAGR of 11.6% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the equipment type, the market has been segregated into microwave, millimetre wave, sub-6 GHz, and testing and measurement equipment.
- On the basis of the network topology, the market has been bifurcated into point to point and point to multipoint configuration.
- Based on the service, the market has been divided into network, system integration, and professional services.
- Region-wise, the market has been categorized into North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being AT&T Inc., Bridgewave Communications Inc. (REMEC Broadband Wireless Networks), Broadcom Corporation (Avago Technologies), Cambridge Broadband Networks Ltd., Cisco Systems Inc., Ericsson AB, Fujitsu Ltd., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Nokia Oyj, Tellabs Inc. (Marlin Equity Partners LLC) and ZTE Corporation
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Equipment Type, Network Topology, Services, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||AT&T Inc., Bridgewave Communications Inc. (REMEC Broadband Wireless Networks), Broadcom Corporation (Avago Technologies), Cambridge Broadband Networks Ltd., Cisco Systems Inc., Ericsson AB, Fujitsu Ltd., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Nokia Oyj, Tellabs Inc. (Marlin Equity Partners LLC) and ZTE Corporation
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800